Floyd Mayweather shoots down 'fake' claims he will come out of retirement as boxing legend boasts he is being paid ￡2m for 'luxury vacation' in China
- Floyd Mayweather insists he has no plans to re-enter ring for his 51st fight ?
- Undefeated American said: 'I'm happily retired. I'm not fighting no more'?
- He is currently touring China which he boasted about being paid ￡2.2million for
- 40-year-old shared pictures on Instagram from his trip to the Great Wall of China
The boxing legend said: 'I'm happily retired. I'm not fighting no more, no matter what the price is,' adding that reports to the contrary are 'Fake! All lies.'
Having retired as the wealthiest pugilist of all time with a perfect 50-0 record, Mayweather boasted he is being paid for the current trip to the far east.
Floyd Mayweather shared a number of photos on his Instagram on the Great Wall of China
The retired boxer posed with Jamie Lynn, one of the 23-strong entourage on his trip
Mayweather attended a fan meeting during his trip to Beijing as part of the 'luxury vacation'
The 40-year-old posted a number of photos of himself on the Great Wall, explaining the motivation behind his trip in the caption.?
He wrote: 'Here in Beijing, China at 'The Great Wall Of China', considered to be one of the greatest Wonders of The World!?
'It's always been on my list of places to see throughout my travels in life however, timing is everything.?
'Coming here with 23 people has been a great experience and it doesn't hurt to get paid $3,000,000 to simply visit and vacation here in luxury for a few days.?
'With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!'
Among the obligations on Mayweather's 'luxury holiday', the former five-weight world champion attended a fan meeting.
The undefeated legend fielded questions posed by members of the crowd?
Another of the women accompanying Mayweather?Yahaira Ochoa posted this picture
Mayweather boasted about being paid ￡2m to tour the country in his Instagram caption
He took to the stage where he was interviewed before answering fan questions in an auditorium in the nation's capital.
Mayweather had been reported to be mulling over a return to boxing having hung up his gloves after overcoming Conor McGregor in their lucrative cross-over bout.?
But it seems the defensive master is content with his rich and varied retired life after decades exhibiting his craftsmanship in the ring.?
Mayweather said 'timing is everything' and explained he'd always wanted to visit China
Most watched Sport videos
- McGregor and Hamilton join Versace at London Fashion Awards
- Belgian fans throw hundreds of teddy bears onto pitch to delay game
- Dele Alli reveals he plays badly when he thinks too much
- Arsene Wenger 'angry and disappointed' after Arsenal lose 3-1
- 'The game was fantastic': Mourinho on Manchester victory
- Moyes: We're gutted we lost
- Mauricio Pochettino discusses Watford draw on Saturday
- Liverpool give Brighton a 'harsh lesson' with a 5-1 thrashing
- Pep Guardiola gives a press conference after Man City v West Ham
- Courtois defeats Holding in NBA Celebrity Gaming Tournament Final
- Howe left 'disappointed' with side's defending in 1-1 draw
- Dan Haag keeper Martin Hansen scores 95th minute mule kick