Like a Russian doll! Ivanka shares sweet picture of her three children playing peek-a-boo under her floor-length gown
- Ivanka Trump took to social media to share sweet images of her three young children playing a game of peek-a-boo
- She shared a photo of Arabella, six, Joseph, four, and Theodore, one - attempting to hide under her flawless red, floor-length gown?
- It was unclear where she was heading all dressed-up, but Ivanka was all smiles while spending the precious moments with her children
- On Sunday she was spotted leaving her home in DC Sunday with her two oldest children heading into an SUV with her Secret Service security
First daughter Ivanka Trump took to social media to share sweet images of her three young children playing a game of peek-a-boo.
The 36-year-old took to Twitter Tuesday evening to post an image of her children - Arabella, six, Joseph, four, and Theodore, one - attempting to hide under her flawless red, floor-length gown.?
The fashion mogul shared a similar image to her Instagram page showing an adorable Theodore sitting on the ground at her feet while in his pajamas in the family's living room.
The first daughter captioned both posts - simply writing 'Peak-a-boo'.
It was unclear where she was heading all dressed-up, but Ivanka was all smiles while spending the precious moments with her children.?
Ivanka Trump took to social media to share sweet images of her three young children playing a game of peek-a-boo. Tuesday evening she posted the above image of her children - Arabella, six, Joseph, four, and Theodore, one, - attempting to hide under her red, floor-length gown
The fashion mogul shared a similar image to her Instagram page showing an adorable Theodore sitting on the ground at her feet while in his pajamas in the family's living room. She captioned both posts with simply writing 'Peak-a-boo'.
Trump up your evening wear in a Prada gown like Ivanka's
What Ivanka Trump brings to her daily off-duty style, she brings two-fold when it comes to evening wear. That being said, the First Daughter took our breathe away in this stunning, custom red gown by Prada.
The slender column silhouette accentuates her tall, lithe figure and features an elegant high-neck with a keyhole for a dash of demure sex appeal. The draped sleeves are a masterpiece finish, lending a sense of old Hollywood glamour to Ivanka's look.
Sadly this silk beauty was a custom made number for the First Daughter so we won't be able to shop the exact one online but if you're looking to trump up your wardrobe for the holidays then why don't you shop one of the festive alternatives in the carousel below?
On Sunday, Ivanka was photographed out with her?two oldest children all dressed as they departed their DC home.
She was holding the hands of?Arabella, six, and Joseph, four - as her husband, Jared Kushner, appeared at the Saban Forum in town to take part in a question and answer session about the?Trump administration's approach to the Middle East.
Ivanka and her children all appeared to be in their Sunday best, with Arabella sporting a black and white dress, white jacket and a bow on her head.
Joseph appeared to be wearing a dapper little suit, while Ivanka bared the December chill with bare legs, wearing a black skirt and cream sweater accessorized with chunky earrings.?
On Sunday, the mother-of-three left her DC home accompanied by Arabella and Joseph
Ivanka was all smiles, with the three all appearing dressed up in formal clothes
It's unclear where the trio were off to on Sunday morning, but it is clear why the kids' father wasn't present as he was busy getting grilled by Israeli-American billionaire mogul Haim Saban at the Brookings Institution.?
On Saturday, Jared was seen with a grin on his face as he and Ivanka?went for a jog -?just hours after sources said he is the mystery official who ordered disgraced ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn to contact Russia.
Kushner looked directly at the camera and grinned while he and Ivanka left their Washington, DC residence Saturday around noon wearing matching black sportswear.?
Later in the evening, Ivanka shared another touching photo of her youngest son, Theodore, bundled up in a baby sleeping bag.
'Best date ever! #SaturdayNight,' she wrote on Instagram.?
On Saturday night, Ivanka shared this image of her youngest son, Theodore, one, in a baby sleeping bag
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer's wife meets up with a friend on Long Island
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- John and Jackie Kennedy visit Buckingham Palace in 'The Crown'
- Extra police on standby as Samuel Shaffer is arrested in Lund
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Heart-warming moment dog copies owner's facial expressions
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dad beats young girl then shaves her head
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- Moment couple are filmed having sex while driving
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.