Chester Bennington had alcohol and ecstasy in system when he hanged himself and was found dead by his maid when she went to tell the Linkin Park frontman his Uber had arrived
- An autopsy report found traces of MDMA and a small amount of alcohol in Chester Bennington's system at the time of his death??
- Bennington's lifeless body was discovered by his maid on July 20 when she went into his room to tell him that an Uber had arrived to pick him up
- His feet were both touching the ground and his knees were bent?
- Bennington was found wearing unbuttoned blue jeans and black underwear with no shirt?
Chester Bennington was found with drugs and alcohol in his system at the time of his death.
The Linkin Park frontman hanged himself back in July, and an autopsy report shows that Bennington had a small amount of alcohol as well as methamphetamine and MDMA.
The report also reveals that the singer still had his boarding pass from his flight earlier in the day in his pocket, having returned home early from a family vacation.
Bennington's lifeless body was discovered by his maid on July 20 when she went into his room to tell him that an Uber had arrived to pick him up at the home.?
Toxicology:?An autopsy report found traces of MDMA and a small amount of alcohol in Chester Bennington's (above) system at the time of his death
Scene:?Bennington's lifeless body was discovered by his maid on July 20 when she went into his room to tell him that an Uber had arrived to pick him up
'Autopsy results are characteristic of suicidal hanging,' reads the report from the LA County Medical Examiner.
'There was a history of suicidal ideation.'?
TMZ was the first to obtain the report.?
Bennington was found wearing unbuttoned blue jeans and black underwear with no shirt.
No suicide note was found and there was a pint glass of beer that was half full on Bennington's bedside table.?
Bennington had left the family vacation early because he had to work on the day in question, and his wife received the call about her husband while driving back from Arizona with their children.?
The maid said that she saw Bennington the night before when he arrived home around 10:30pm and noted that nothing seemed out of the ordinary at that time.?
Bennington's wife told police that he would have suicidal ideations after drinking, and that he had been sober for six months prior to his suicide.
She noted that at one point in 2006 he drank and left the house with a shotgun threatening to take his own life, forcing her to call police to find him.?
Most watched News videos
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.