Evil bullies who drove 13-year-old girl to hang herself now target her grieving PARENTS with unbelievably twisted messages and pictures
- Rosalie Avila, 13, committed suicide last week after being bullied for two years
- Her father Freddie Avila found her hanging in her bedroom during the night
- Now her parents Freddie and Charlene are being cyber bullied over social media
- Someone sent them a crude photo mocked up with an image of Rosalie next to a grave, saying 'hey mom, bury me in here'?
- Rosalie wrote an apology note to her family and said she was 'ugly' and a 'loser'
- She was in the 8th grade at Mesa View Middle School in Yucapia, California?
Rosalie Avila, 13, hanged herself on Tuesday after being bullied for nearly two years?
The parents of a 13-year-old who committed suicide after years of bullying are now being bullied themselves.?
Rosalie Avila's parents are already dealing with the trauma of losing their daughter, who hanged herself on Tuesday November 28.?
Her father, Freddie Avila, found her body after hearing screams at their home in Yucapcia, Cailfornia.?
The parents rushed her to the emergency room in critical condition, but it was too late and she was pronounced brain dead.
Her life support machine is due to be switched off on Monday evening and her family plans to donate her organs.
And ever since Freddie and his wife Charlene had to say goodbye to their daughter - they have started receiving hateful cyber-bullying messages on social media.
One person sent them a message with a meme that said 'hey mom,' next to a picture of Rosalie's face.
It then showed her face cut out and put onto a body who was giving a thumbs down to a bed, saying 'Next time don't tuck me in this,' and then the her face onto a body pointing at an open grave with the words 'Tuck me in THIS.'?
DailyMail.com has chosen to show the image to reflect the abject cruelty of the bullies who drove Rosalie to take her own life and who are now abusing her distraught parents.
'For you to do that, I mean, you're heartless,' Charlene told CBS Los Angeles.?
'You're a very heartless person and you have no compassion.' ?
And ever since Freddie and his wife Charlene had to say goodbye to their daughter - they have started receiving hateful cyber-bullying messages on social media
In one particularly harrowing message, a malicious bully sent the grieving parents an image that showed a photo of their daughter pointing at an open grave. DailyMail.com has chosen to show this picture to reflect the cruelty of the bullies of drove Rosalie to take her own life
Mr Avila found Rosalie's body and rushed her to the emergency room in critical condition, but it was too late and she was pronounced brain dead. She will be taken off of life support on Monday night; her family plans to donate her organs
Mr Avila on Saturday told NBC 7 San Diego that Rosalie was in the eighth grade at Mesa View Middle School, and described her as a loving and warm individual who wanted to be a lawyer one day so she could make the world a better place.
'My daughter had the whole world,' he said, choking back tears.
'Now, I just have to think about what she could have done or what she could have become, now it's just a memory.' ??
Rosalie left behind a letter apologizing for the hurt she was causing her family, and writing that she did it because she was 'ugly' and a 'loser.'?
Mr Avila said that although his daughter's smile could light up a room, he noticed something was off in the recent months.?
He said he found that she was carrying a journal around with her that had names in it of all of the people who used to bully her.?
He told ABC 7 that Rosalie would often cut her wrists.
'I remember a couple nights she'd come home, telling me that the kids are calling her names about her teeth,' he said.?
'I go, "You have braces, honey, don't worry. The braces are going to come off," and she said, "Yeah, but my teeth are straight and they're still making fun of me.'"?
Her parents have turned the journal over to police - and told CBS they hope the school district will do something to prevent further bullying, saying not enough was done to help their daughter.?
'I did everything I'm supposed to do as a father, and these people did not respond, because those bullies are still at the school,' Mr Avila said.?
'They're still there, and my daughter's gone.'?
Her parents said Rosalie kept a journal, describing those who had bullied her. They have turned the journal over to police - and told CBS they hope the school district will do something to prevent further bullying, saying not enough was done to help their daughter
Mesa View Middle School (pictured) was aware Rosalie was being bullied, and she was in counseling. The school released a statement saying that crisis counselors and intervention teams will be available?
The middle school released a statement in the days after her death to say grief counselors will be available to anyone who needs them.?
'No one can fathom the heartbreak and confusion that we are certain many of our students and families are feeling right now,' the school said in a statement, according to NBC.?
'Crisis counselors and intervention teams will be available and supporting our students throughout the district in the coming days.'
Her family is now raising money for her funeral expenses with GoFundMe.??
For confidential support call the National Suicide Prevention Line on 1-800-273-8255
Most watched News videos
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Extra police on standby as Samuel Shaffer is arrested in Lund
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Aftermath of man's brutal attack on greyhound after he lost race
- Australian gamer beats 15-year record for GoldenEye 007
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Creepy optical illusion in the sky leaves internet baffled
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro