Dramatic moment three puppies on the brink of death are rescued from dried TAR before being reunited with their mother
- Three tiny puppies were discovered abandoned at the side of the road in India?
- Heartbreaking video shows the animals trapped in dried tar in the baking heat?
- They are rescued and taken to vet who painstakingly frees them from the tar?
- The video ends with heartwarming moment dogs are reunited with their mother?
Three puppies found abandoned on the street trapped in tar were rescued from the brink of death and reunited with their mother.
A heartbreaking?video?has emerged showing the three helpless animals being discovered stuck to the ground at the side of a road in an unknown location in India.?
Neighbours were alerted to the dogs when they heard their agonising cries of pain and rescuers were brought in to help.?
But it quickly became apparent the dogs were hopelessly stuck and near death after being starved of food and water in the baking heat.?
Heartbreaking video emerged of three helpless puppies that had been abandoned by the side of the road in India
The dogs were on the brink of death after becoming trapped in dried tar. Their rescuers tried to pull them free but the substance was completely stuck to the puppies' fur
In the end the rescuers have to take the dogs away while still encased in the tar
Their tiny bodies struggle in the tar but they cannot get free.?The rescuers carefully try and pull them out but stop when the dogs' cries intensify.
In the end the rescuers have to pull the entire slab of tar out along with the puppies.??
They are each taken away encased in the tar - and one of them even has its mouth forced open by the thick substance.?
The dogs are taken to a group of vets who painstakingly cut the tar from their fur, using oil to soften it.?
Eventually, the tiny animals are cleaned up and in heartwarming scenes are reunited with their mother.
Their amazing transformation is shown in incredible footage of the trio playfully biting each other's tails and even sniffing the camera lense.?
They are smothered in kisses by their delighted rescuers and the video ends with the now healthy puppies happily playing with other dogs.?
They are brought to the vet and the clean up operation begins. Oils are used to soften the tar but it takes hours to completely clean the dogs?
After a painstaking cleaning process, the dogs, which had been on the brink of death, are saved
Once they are cleaned up the dogs are reunited with their mother - and the video ends with the trio happily playing with each other
Most watched News videos
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.