Brad-ical transformation! The twins who spent ￡15,000 on cosmetic surgery to look like their hero Brad Pitt
- Twins Matt and Mike Schlepp, from Arizona, spent ￡15,000 on cosmetic surgery
- The aspiring actors, then aged 21, were desperate to look like their idol Brad Pitt?
- The Schlepps endured months of agonising procedures to achieve their dream?
- Iranian Sahar Tabar, 19, has undergone 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie
An Angelina Jolie super-fan underwent 50 surgeries in order to look like her idol -but she was not the first person to go to extreme lengths to emulate their hero.
While Sahar Tabar, 19 and from Tehran, Iran, dreamed of looking like Angelina, twin brothers ?Matt and Mike Schlepp, from Arizona, spent ￡15,000 on cosmetic surgery in a bid to look like her ex-partner Brad Pitt.
The pair endured months of agonising procedures that left them unable to eat proper meals as they desperately tried to change their appearance.
Twin brothers Matt and Mike Schlepp, from Arizona, spent ￡15,000 on cosmetic surgery in a bid to look like Brad Pitt. They are pictured here before the surgery
This is how the twins looked following their surgery. They both had extensive work carried out on their faces and between them had?41 porcelain veneers
They underwent the makeover for MTV's I Want A Famous Face, which they took part in when they were 21. Pictured: Brad Pitt
Mike had a nose job as well as cheek, jaw and chin implants while Matt had a nose job and a chin implant.
And between them they had 41 porcelain veneers.?
They underwent the makeover for MTV's I Want A Famous Face, which they took part in when they were 21.?
Speaking on the show, Matt said:?'It was more than worth it.
'I would do it ten times over. It has definitely helped me get more girls. I'll walk and get that double-take from girls and hear the whispering that follows.
'I've had such a dramatic change that girlfriends I hadn't seen in a while couldn't stop staring, and said they wanted to cry! If that doesn't make you feel good, then what would?'
Sahar Tabar, 19, from Tehran, Iran , has an Instagram account filled with snaps that show her with Angelina-esque razor-sharp cheekbones and famously plump pout
Ms Tabar underwent the surgery in order to look like her idol Angelina Jolie (pictured)
Mike added: 'I never knew that I could be as happy as I am right now.
'I feel on top of the world by the few tweaks that I went through. Go through with the surgery now because you don't want to go through life always feeling down with the way that you look.'
Ms Tabar hit the headlines this week after pictures of her apparent transformation emerged online.
Belgian media has reported that she has undergone 50 procedures to look like her idol Jolie - but fans claim she creates the incredible looks just by using make-up and clever prosthetics.
However not all of the feedback from her 318,000 Instagram followers is positive, with some likening her to a 'zombie' or a 'corpse'.?
Most watched News videos
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Prison for immigration violator who attacked women
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Cops find missing Florida teen after disappearing with her coach
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Trump ‘not worried’ about Michael Flynn’s guilty Russia plea
- Graphic police video of Fermin Vincent Valenzuela being stunned
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.