Floyd Mayweather sues reality star ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson accusing her of stealing cash from his house and using his credit cards
- Mayweather, 40, has filed a lawsuit accusing Jackson, of stealing from him during their relationship and using the money for shopping sprees?
- Complaint reportedly claims boxing champ only recently found out about it from a mutual friend?
- In 2014, Jackson sued Mayweather, accusing him of beating her and then embarrassing?her on social media
- Jackson is currently dating rapper Nelly, and the pair are featured on E! reality show The Platinum Life?
- Mayweather was No 16 on Forbes Magazine's list of the world's highest-paid athletes last year, with a personal net worth estimated at $340million
Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has a filed a lawsuit against his former fiancee Shantel Jackson, claiming that she had stolen cash from him and used his credit cards without permission to go on shopping sprees.
As TMZ Sports first reported on Friday, the 40-year-old undefeated fighter claims in his civil complaint that Jackson, 33, would make purchases with his money and then have them shipped to a secret location to cover her tracks.
Jackson is currently dating the rapper Nelly, and the two are featured on the E! show The Platinum Life, which follows the exploits of famous musicians' wives and girlfriends.
Bad blood:?Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has a filed a lawsuit against his former fiancee Shantel Jackson, accusing her of theft. Pictured: Mayweather and Jackson in 2011
The retired boxer's complaint alleges that Jackson (pictured ?together) would steal cash from his house and use credit cards to make purchases, which she then would hide from him ?
According to court documents, during their time together, Jackson would praise Mayweather in public to gain his confidence ?- and allegedly dupe him into thinking he could trust her.
'As a result of that confidence, Mayweather, who's education ended at eighth grade, did not audit or otherwise inspect either his cash or his credit card statements for theft by Jackson,' the documents state.
Mayweather only found out that Jackson had been allegedly taking advantage of him, according to the lawsuit, when a mutual friend told him she had been boasting about her alleged scheme.
Jackson, who is the inventor of the Shoe Gummi insoles designed for high heels, sued Mayweather in 2014, accusing the athlete of beating her during their relationship and later publicly humiliating her on social media by posting on Twitter a sonogram of her pregnancy and saying they broke up because she got an abortion.?
New flame: Jackson, 33, is currently dating rapper Nelly (pictured left and right this fall). The pair are featured on the E! reality TV show The Platinum Life?
News of the lawsuit comes just days after Mayweather's Beverly Hills mansion was burglarized.
According to police, the crooks got away with luggage, sunglasses and other accessories.
Mayweather retired from boxing for a second time this year after stopping MMA star Conor McGregor to improve his record to 50-0, and in the process boosting his career earnings topping $700million by another $100million.
Mayweather was No 16 on Forbes Magazine's list of the world's highest-paid athletes last year, with a personal net worth estimated at $340million. ??
The father-of-four is currently on a tour of China, where on Thursday he 'adopted' a baby giant panda after paying a $15,000 fee - and promptly renamed it 'TMT Floyd Mayweather.'?
The cub will stay at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in Sichuan province, but Mayweather will be able to visit it.?
Animal lover: Mayweather?on Thursday 'adopted' a baby giant panda at a research center in China (pictured)?
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement