Wash This When Dirty: Amused customers post online some of the dafter washing instructions they've found inside their clothes
- Labels posted online include 'Give it to your mother' and 'Made on Earth'
- Other examples include 'Made with love by really, really pretty blonde girls'?
It's always important to check the instructions inside an item of clothing to ensure it doesn't shrink in the wash or come out a different colour.
But these labels have gone the extra mile by issuing general life guidance, stating the incredibly obvious or just advising you to 'give it to you mother'.
The hilarious instructions on clothing labels have been revealed in an online gallery, with one of them telling the wearing: 'Don't let anyone put a label on you'
This message 'wash this when dirty' is said to have appeared on Puma clothes, while other labels reveal where they were created by stating: 'Made on Earth'.
The label 'made with love by really, really pretty blonde girls' is on Moods Of Norway clothes, while another says: 'You can dance if you want to'.
This rather obvious message is said to have appeared on a variety of Puma clothing products
The label 'made with love by really really pretty blonde girls' is on Moods Of Norway clothes
This label has the added bonus of telling the wearer: 'You can dance if you want to'
Ariel launched a challenge for men to post selfies of them doing the laundry and #sharetheload
This label on an extra-large piece of clothing suggests trying on something a little smaller
At least this label reveals the item of clothing wasn't delivered from outer space
Clothing wearers who managed to find this label are congratulated on their discovery
Wise words for any man doing up a pair of jeans are contained on the label of this product
This item of clothing seems to be sending a message to those with slightly larger waistlines
Gremlins? The label on this product seems to be perfectly normal until you get to the final line
Any man who has bought this clothing might be a bit unimpressed with this message inside
This message inside a Top Gear piece of clothing fits right in with the style of the BBC show
You don't expect to normally find instructions telling you how to badly wash your clothes
The manufacturer of this product seems to be trying to get a message to whoever bought it
This clothing maker went for the personable approach when creating their clothing label
As well as the rules on how to wash the item, this label tells you what to do while wearing it
Goodness only knows what this item of clothing is, but it doesn't appear to be very flexible
This rather rude message appears on the label of an American-made item of clothing
Putting a piece of clothing in coleslaw might not be the best idea, but that's the advice here
This label is a realistic nod to how mothers often know best when it comes to washing clothes
It seems the person putting together this clothing label got rather carried away near the end
This label also contains the sound advice that it might be better to 'give it to your mom'
This label advises checking your pockets for valuables before putting the clothing in the wash
Some good advice in terms of animal welfare is contained at the end of this clothing label
An almost philosophical message in this clothing says: 'Don't let anyone put a label on you'
This company has apologised to China for deciding to get their product made in Lithuania
This message at the bottom of the label doesn't quite add up when you think about it
This item of clothing is itching to be worn on a first date, telling the wearer: 'You'll do awesome'
This label has all the instructions, but then adds that it might just be best to get mum involved
Most watched News videos
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- 'Home's South London mate' Sadiq Khan's retort to BBC reporter
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- Motorcyclist chased by driver before being mown down and killed
- Moment Charlie Pearce hides behind a car to avoid a police car
- 'I'll f*****g slap you': Moment argument erupts on busy train
- Adult movie star August Ames posts videos of her cat on Instagram
- 'A true flagship' The Queen welcomes HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Mother in shock after daughters surprise return from Australia