‘F*** Jeremy Corbyn, he’s a Communist!’ Noel Gallagher tears into the Labour leader and brands Donald Trump ‘pretty scary’
- Ex Oasis star Noel Gallagher tore into left-wing Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn?
- And he gave Donald Trump a tongue lashing over his views on the environment
- Gallagher was entertained at No10 by Tony Blair in heady days of Cool Britannia?
Noel Gallagher has torn into the Labour leader - declaring 'f***?Jeremy Corbyn. He’s a Communist'.
The former Oasis star also lash out at Donald Trump whose views on the environment he branded 'pretty f***ing scary'.
The rock star - who was one of the key figures of 'Cool Britannia' in the 1990s when he went to visit Tony Blair in No10 - has attacked the Labour leader before.
In May last year he said the left-wing leader was 'unelectable' and said he preferred New Labour's Mr Blair.
In an interview, Gallagher tore into politicians, journalists and the news, which he said id 'f***ing boring'.
Noel Gallagher tore into Jeremy Corbyn branding him a Communist. It comes 18 months after he said the left-wing leader was 'unelectable'
He said: 'F*** Jeremy Corbyn. He’s a Communist. And Trump’s a…a…I’m not even going to name him. But they don’t affect my life.?
'Well, Donald Trump, maybe, because his views on the environment are pretty fucking scary, and that will affect my children.?
'But politicians? They’re f***ing idiots. They’re economists—that’s all they are. They’re fucking full of s***, and I should know, because I’ve known quite a few of them.'
Asked if he 'shuddered' when he watches the news, the songwriter said he decides to tune out of it.
And he mocked North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-Un, and the threat of a devastating nuclear war which he poses.
Noel Gallagher sips champagne and chats to Tony Blair in No10 after Labour were elected by a landslide in 1997. The Oasis guitarist was one of a string of Brit pop stars and artists invited to the party as the Labour leader tried to court 'Cool Britannia'?
Gallagher told the music magazine Paste: 'No. I don’t watch the news. The news is f***ing boring.?
'So if the world is going to end, I don’t want to know about it. I don’t want to watch the run-up to it.?
'If the sky is going to catch fire because some little, fat North Korean idiot flies a rocket into it, let it fucking end. I don’t want to know about it.?
'I’d rather be doing something else.'?
Gallagher was one of a host of music stars and artists who were entertained by Mr Blair in No10 in the 1990s as the New Labour leader courted 'Cool Britannia'.
But he has far less time for Mr Corbyn - who is one of the most left-wing leaders Labour has ever had.?
Most watched News videos
- CCTV of man linked to up to 25 'rush hour' sex attacks
- Scouser teaches Taiwanese children how to speak Scouse slang
- Royal Mail driver mounts pavement as ambulance approaches
- Huntsman appears to ram his car into animal rights protesters
- Shocking moment fight ends as man is knocked out in bar knuckle scrap
- Shocking moment 'travellers' try to steal driver's dashcam
- Dad of abused baby Poppi Worthington smuggled into back of court
- Daring wingsuit flyers enter a plane in flight after BASE jump
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Moment Britain First deputy leader makes plea to Donald Trump
- Ex-Corrie star Bruno Langley pleads guilty to sexual assault
- Hilarious moment playful husky jumps around on trampoline
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.