Fears grow for Texas girl, 15, who left a goodbye note to her parents and vanished with her passport after connecting with an older 'predator' from California on Snapchat
- Heaven Ray Cox, 15, was last seen in her Mauriceville, Texas home November 25
- Her family worries she is with a 'much older' California man she met on Snapchat
- The teen's relatives also said she left a goodbye note and took her passport??
- In a Facebook post, they added that she is bipolar and is off of her meds ?
The family of a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Sunday fear she may be with a much older man she met on Snapchat.?
Heaven Ray Cox from Mauriceville, Texas vanished on Saturday afternoon.
Her parents said it was usual for the teenager to sleep in late at the weekend, but when they went to check on her she was gone.?
Heaven Ray Cox, 15, was last seen in her home on November 25 and was reported missing on November 26
They now fear she may have been abducted or ran away by a man she met on social media, the Beaumont Enterprise?reports.
Police were notified of her disappearance on November 26 and are working to assess the potential connection with the unidentified predator.?
Heaven's mother, Tammy, has posted on Facebook about her daughter's disappearance.
She wrote: 'The man she has been talking to is a predator, who has apparently been manipulating her for some time, and in her current state of mind, she believes that he is her friend.?
'She left a goodbye note to me and her Dad, and said that she wouldn't have a phone, so I'm sure he has taken it from her, as it isn't here, and I have torn her room apart. She is off her meds and is in a manic phase of bipolar disorder.
Her family worries she might be with a 'much older' predator from California
'I am asking everyone to share this to their wall, and particularly those who live in California and every state between there and Texas.?
'This man told her that he would be in San Antonio for Thanksgiving and that he would pick her up.'
San Antonio is about 4.5 hours by car from Mauriceville.
Police say that a note indicates Heaven might have been heading to California.
Tammy also wrote earlier tonight that Heaven's passport was missing.
Previously, Tammy wrote that Heaven suffers from bipolar disorder and might be off her medication.?
Those with information are asked to call the Orange County, Texas sheriff's office at 409-883-2612.?
Most watched News videos
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First