Revealed: How Meghan Markle's producer ex-husband got over their break-up with the help of Baywatch actress Charlotte McKinney and has found new love with a dietitian?
- Meghan was 23 years old when she met her ex-husband Trevor Engelson in 2004, they dated for six years before getting engaged in 2010
- Their marriage did not last, however, and their divorce was finalized in August 2013, two years after the married, citing 'irreconcilable differences'?
- About a year after his divorce from Meghan, Trevor dated Baywatch star Charlotte McKinney?
- Once things fizzled out for Trevor and McKinney he found new love with a dietitian whom he has dated for about a year
- Trevor was seen arriving at his Los Angeles office on the day of his ex-wife's engagement to Prince Harry on Monday
- The 41-year-old Hollywood producer waved briefly as he made his way into Underground Films, but refused to comment on Meghan's engagement?
Meghan Markle was the one that got away for her ex-husband, film producer?Trevor Engelson, but he has moved on with the help of?Baywatch star Charlotte McKinney and is now dating a dietitian.
Trevor, 41, and Meghan, 36, were married just two years before filing for divorce citing irreconcilable differences in 2013. However, he's enjoyed two relationships since then, one with McKinney, and now he's dating dietitian?Tracey Kurland.
A source told The Sun,?'The split with Meghan hit Trevor pretty hard. He went through a rough time during the break-up and that was only made worse when Meghan got together with Harry last year.'
Scroll for video ?
Now, and then: Tracy Kurland (left) started getting close with Meghan's ex-husband Trevor Engelson (right with Meghan Markle) about a year ago
It is unclear why Meghan and Trevor (pictured left in 2006) ?split, with the couple citing 'irreconcilable differences' in their divorce papers. Engelson was previously linked to Baywatch's Charlotte McKinney (right)
'He had to re-live it all again — this time in public. It wasn't the most amicable of divorces and there were hurt feelings on both sides. Now he has bounced back and things are looking great for him,' the source added.?
'He has a new woman in his life and his career is going from strength to strength.'
It appears he has been dating Tracey for some time now. A friend thanked the couple on social media for hosting him in Los Angeles in December of 2016.
According to The Sun, Trevor and Tracey also took a vacation in Italy this summer.
Years before, Trevor and Meghan enjoyed their own getaway of sorts, during a whirlwind wedding weekend in Jamaica back in 2011.
Meghan was just 23 when she met ex-husband Engelson in 2004, with the couple going on to date for six years before getting engaged in 2010.
The pair went on to marry in a Bohemian ceremony that lasted just 12 minutes in September 2011 at the 'intimate' Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios.
But while the ceremony itself was short, Meghan's first wedding celebrations lasted four days - with parties including drinking games on the beach during which the actress was pictured wearing a yellow bikini.??
Beach babe: Baywatch star Charlotte McKinney reclines on Meghan's ex in a snap from 2014
Newlyweds: Meghan, 36, was only 23 when she met Trevor in 2004. The two tied the knot in a Bohemian ceremony in September 2011 (pictured) at the 'intimate' Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios - but divorced just two years later
Charlotte starred in the movie Baywatch (2017) alongside Zack Efron and Dwayne Johnson?
Once they settled in back in Los Angeles, she landed her breakthrough role?as Rachel Zane in the drama Suits.
Her moving to Toronto for the role put a strain on their marriage. ??
Another pal told The Sun: 'It was difficult with Meghan in Toronto. Some of their friends sided with Trevor afterwards.'
Beauty: Tracey has been dating Meghan's ex for about a year?
Speaking to DailyMail.com earlier this year, half-brother Thomas Markle Jr blamed the break-up on 'the pressure of Hollywood'.?
After their split, Meghan dated Canadian chef Cory Vitiello, before meeting Prince Harry last year.?
Meghan and Harry went on to date quietly for six months before news of their relationship was revealed last November.?
Meanwhile Trevor was linked to actress Charlotte, 24, after his divorce from Meghan and posted a number of pictures of them together on Facebook through their relationship.
In August of 2014 he posted a steamy snap of her lying on his back, captioning it 'Way out my league here, but loving it.'
Engelson, spotted Monday, is reportedly planning to develop a series about divorced American who marries a British royal - a storyline which is likely to have been inspired by Meghan's own relationship?
After things fizzled out between Trevor and Charlotte, he was introduced to his current girlfriend, health and nutrition expert, Tracey through mutual friends.
In a small world of connections, Tracey interned at the fashion house Twelfth Street, which is popular with the Duchess of Cambridge's sister Pippa Middleton.
Trevor has also kept busy in his own work.
While he has yet to comment on his ex-wife's royal romance, he is reportedly working on a new TV show about a divorced American mother who moves to London to marry a British royal.
The show, which is currently untitled, it is said was inspired by a conversation he had with producer Dan Farrah, musing on what would have happened if he and Meghan had had children together.
Happily ever after: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle finally announced their engagement after weeks of fevered speculation on Monday. The royal couple made their first public appearance hours after breaking the news in the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace
Most watched News videos
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- 'It's such exciting news' Kate on Harry and Meghan engagement
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- 'It's not about royalty': Meghan's sister on engagement
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Duchess of Cornwall is 'absolutely thrilled' over engagement news
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Footage of cabin where woman was kept as a sex slave for 10 years