Woman, 32, is left with a horrific head wound after three Asian thugs beat her in the street in a 'racially aggravated' attack
- GRAPHIC WARNING?
- Nikki Hurst assaulted by three Asian males as she walked to work in the morning
- The 32-year-old pushed and kicked in attack police called?'racially aggravated'
- Ms Hurst described how she fell to ground in ?attack, sustaining severe head cut
A woman was left with a horrific head wound after racist thugs attacked her in the street.
Nikki Hurst, 32, was assaulted by three Asian men as she walked down in Lady Ann Road in Batley, West Yorkshire.
Police described the attack, which began when the trio approached Ms Hurst and launched verbal abuse before pushing and kicking her, as 'racially aggravated'.
Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.
Nikki Hurst, 32, was assaulted by three Asian men as she walked down in Lady Ann Road in Batley, West Yorkshire, leaving her with a horrific head injury (shown)
Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound (shown) and serious facial injuries as a result
The attack took place near the Mill Village Shopping Complex on October 31 at 6.45am.
Det Insp Mark Atkinson, of Kirklees CID, said: 'This was a terrible incident and one which left the victim with very serious injuries.?
'We know that just after this time, a member of the public located the victim close to the location of the assault and contacted the police.
'Police arrived at the location within 12 minutes of the report being made and swiftly administered first aid, providing ongoing support until the ambulance arrived as short time later.'
He added: 'We have?been in regular contact with her to enable us to investigate the incident fully.
'I would like to appeal to members of the public who have witnessed the incident or have any information to come forward and assist with our investigation.'
Anyone with any information or anyone who witnessed what happened is asked to contact police via 101 quoting crime reference 13170506171.?
Most watched News videos
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- 'I'll f*****g slap you': Moment argument erupts on busy train
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dad beats young girl then shaves her head
- Mother in shock after daughters surprise return from Australia
- Adult movie star August Ames posts videos of her cat on Instagram
- PM: 'Significant improvement has been made in best interests of UK'
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Moment couple are filmed having sex while driving
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria