Mothers filmed kicking and pulling each other's hair in 'shameful' brawl at the school gates in front of other parents and young children
- Rival mums start fight outside Gral Savio School in Rio Tercero, Argentina
- One woman is the target of two separate attacks at the school gates
- Kicking, hair pulling and punching ensues as five mums are caught in the brawl?
This the astonishing moment mums outside a school gate get into an ugly fight in front of a shocked parent carrying a baby in her arms.
Footage taken by a motorist listening to rap music in his car outside the school showed a woman in jeans and a dark top walking up to a mum sat down by the school entrance and grabbing her hair before shoving her backwards by the head.
The victim reacted with a karate kick from her sitting position as the terrified mum with the child in her arms attempted to reach safety before the two rivals forced passing motorists to slow down as they continued slapping and punching each other in the road.
The man at the wheel did nothing to stop the violence - but could be overheard shouting at the pair to be careful of his car as they fell on top of the vehicle and one of the women yelled to the other: 'Stop it or I'm going to kill you.'
A second video taken from the same car -and posted the same day - showed the woman who had been picked on first time round being attacked again by another more violent female.
The fight soon escalated with up to five mums eventually being caught up in the trouble.
A motorist captured on video the moment that a group of women launched and attack on a fellow mother outside some school gates in the city of Rio Tercero, Argentina
Two videos showed one mum fall victim to two separate attacks. Other mothers quickly became involved, resulting in a large brawl involving kicking and hair pulling
The incidents are said to have happened outside the same school, a state centre called the Gral Savio School in the city of Rio Tercero on the Tercero River in Cordoba Province, central Argentina.
The reason for the ugly spats, which were published on a local radio station's Facebook page, were not made immediately clear.
Local Alicia Nora said: 'It's shameful. They're going to have to put a police officer outside every school.'
Videos of the two incidents, which occurred outside the gates of?the Gral Savio School, were quickly uploaded to Facebook the same day
The footage of the grown women's fight attracted condemnation on social media, with one user describing it as 'shameful' and saying that schools would soon need a police presence?
Silvia Rodriguez added: 'My children went to this school and these sort of things never happened.
'On the contrary, there was a lovely group of mummies and I have a fantastic memory of those times.
'Seeing these fights make me wonder what sort of example we're setting to our youngsters.'
Mauricio Torres wrote on social media: 'The worst thing is that these women have already reproduced.'
LC 26 Radio Rio Tercero, the radio station that published the footage, said the fights had not been reported to police.
Most watched News videos
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Meghan Markle says Prince Harry proposal was 'amazing surprise'
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle discuss meeting for the first time
- Shocking moment 'travellers' try to steal driver's dashcam
- 'We will take care of it': Trump on North Korean missile launch
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their engagement