Old but gold! Pensioners' struggles with social media and the HILARIOUS results
Pensioners' struggles on social media is well documented, and the end results are just hilarious.?
From grandmothers trying desperately to track down their grandchildren on Twitter to older people using Dollar General in an attempt to find love.?
Over-sharing seems to be a constant with the generation that wasn't born in the age of iPads, laptops and cellphones.?
They may be invaluable for home improvement tips and secret cooking recipes, but Facebook aficionados they are not.?
Just looking for love: This poster quite clearly mistook Dollar General for a place for singletons
What did you say? Jeannine decided the place to discuss her grandson's lost hearing was on this post of a viral video showing a dog 'smiling for the camera'
Undercover: A woman known only as Dora took to a selling page to warn them of the perils of using vinegar as deodorant?
Overshare: Jennifer posted an innocent picture of her cats on the stairs, and Ruth chose to rather bluntly talk about her illness
Lost in cyberspace: A grandmother's desperate search for her grandson on Twitter?
What's for dessert? A strange admission by Ruth who lets Bernadette at Giant Food Stores know she injected 10 units of insulin after eating a 'wonderful' sandwich
Happy birthday to who! Don clearly needs a Facebook cull after posting 'I have no clue who this is' to Alex
Out of date: A woman posts on Susan Sarandon's photo of a throwback dedicated to Piers Morgan
PC paranoia: Evelyn clearly needs to re-adjust her settings after this exchange with Stalgia
Dog eat, dog world: A former pet-owner called Petra shares that her dog died, but his appearance on Who Do You Think You Are appears to have perked her up
Health warning: A woman called Melissa is not amused by Tommy Chong's fortune cookie
The happiest day of your life: A Facebook user posts the traditional 'Got married' message, only to be shot down by an older friend
Heated discussion: Tom's birthday appears to have been blighted by John, who innocently posts a tribute to his friend only to be put in his place
Wrong end of the stick: This grandmother isn't quite up to speed with internet games and fads
Talk about a tautology! A strange post which simply reads 'How do i delete this'
Grandpa, this isn't Google: A grandfather appears to have fallen into the age-old trap of using Facebook as a search tool
Most watched News videos
- The Grinch! Woman takes Christmas decorations from Texas porch
- Wild fight erupts between teacher and student inside classroom
- Shocking footage shows man slapping and standing on toddler
- Shocking video shows cops forcing man to cut his dogs head off
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Moment surfers are chased from the ocean by some very bossy seals
- Dash cam footage shows Randy Travis naked during a 2012 arrest
- Audio catches tense moment plane nearly landed on wrong runway
- Brave firefighters rescue dog that fell through thin ice
- Large Coywolf seen roaming around Rockland County, New York
- Dad breaks down when step-daughter asking him to adopt her
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video