'If we aren't invited, we'll go anyway!': Meghan Markle's estranged family vow to 'gatecrash' her wedding to Prince Harry if they're left off the guestlist
- TJ Dooley, 26, of of Mammoth Lakes, California, plans to visit Britain for wedding
- Nephew, who is Domino's Pizza manager, said he'll come 'even if I'm not invited'
- Mr Dooley has previously claimed Miss Markle used to babysit him as a boy
- Elusive father Thomas Markle 'wants to walk his daughter down the aisle'
Thomas 'TJ' Dooley III, 26, of Mammoth Lakes, California, plans to visit Britain for the royal wedding at St George's Chapel in Berkshire
Thomas 'TJ' Dooley III, 26, of Mammoth Lakes, California, has revealed how he plans to visit Britain for the royal wedding at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in Berkshire.
The relative, who is a Domino's Pizza manager, told?The Sun: 'I'd probably come to the UK for the wedding - even if I'm not invited. I am thrilled.'
Mr Dooley, who used to live in Grants Pass, Oregon, has previously claimed he used to be so close to Miss Markle that she enjoyed babysitting him as a boy.
But he said a feud between his father Thomas Markle Jnr and grandfather Thomas Markle Snr tore them apart.??
It comes as the American actress's half-sister revealed that her elusive father Thomas Markle will want to walk his 36-year-old daughter down the aisle.
TV lighting engineer Mr Markle, who lives in Mexico, will be at the ceremony in May with her mother Doria Ragland.
Kensington Palace has not yet confirmed if Mr Markle - who split from Ms Ragland when Miss Markle was five - will give his daughter away at the wedding.
But Miss Markle's half-sister Samantha Markle, 53, told US Weekly: 'I'm sure he wants to walk her down the aisle. I know he wants to do it.
Prince Harry and his fiancée Meghan Markle pose at Kensington Palace in London on Monday
Thomas Markle (pictured with Meghan as a child) lives in Mexico and will be attending the May ceremony but it is not known if he will walk her down the aisle
'He's a shy guy now, he's a quiet man, but he'll speak when he feels it's appropriate. He gave me permission to say how happy he is, but he'll talk when he's ready'.
Harry is said to be considering flying to Mexico with his fiancée to meet her father for the first time.
But the prince did call him to ask for his permission to propose before they got engaged earlier this month.
Miss Markle's brother Thomas Jr has previously said: 'When Meggie was born, Dad was a completely changed man.
'Before then, Dad's work took priority over everything but she became his whole world. She was her daddy's princess'.
Doria Ragland and Meghan Markle were seen together at the Invictus Games closing ceremonyInvictus Games in Toronto on September 30
Whether Miss Markle will invite her siblings though remains to be seen.
Her half sister Samantha Grant, 52, has not spoken to Miss Markle in ten years; while her half brother Thomas Markle Jnr, 50, was once arrested for allegedly holding a gun to his girlfriend's head.
This week Thomas Markle and Doria Ragland spoke of their delight at the news of the engagement, saying: 'We are incredibly happy for Meghan and Harry.
'Our daughter has always been a kind and loving person.To see her union with Harry, who shares the same qualities, is a source of great joy for us as parents.
'We wish them a lifetime of happiness and are very excited for their future together.'
Most watched News videos
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs