Shocking moment holidaymaker violently shoves girlfriend to the ground in frenzied row over a suitcase outside Caribbean airport
- Onlooker filmed couple's row outside Queen Beatrix International Airport, Aruba
- Girlfriend pushed partner's phone out of his hand as he attempted to take selfie
- Man caught throwing woman to the ground twice as she refused to let go of case
This is the shocking moment a holidaymaker violently shoved his girlfriend to the floor after she knocked his phone out of his hand as he attempted to take a selfie.
A frenzied row broke out between the pair over a suitcase outside the entrance to Queen Beatrix International Airport on the island of Aruba in the Caribbean.
Filmed by a stunned onlooker, the couple shouted abuse at one another before the man stopped briefly to pose for a picture.
This is the shocking moment a holidaymaker violently shoved his girlfriend to the floor after she knocked his phone out of his hand as he attempted to take a selfie
A frenzied row broke out between the pair over a suitcase outside the entrance to Queen Beatrix International Airport on the island of Aruba in the Caribbean
A split second later, the woman pushed his mobile phone out of his hand before he sent her flying in retaliation.
The man, of muscular build and wearing a red t-shirt and cut-off shorts, shoved her with such force the much smaller woman fell to the ground.
But determined to keep hold of the suitcase, the woman managed to get back to her feet and clutched hold of it.
Moments later, the angered boyfriend violently grabbed the case and pulled it back.
The girlfriend, wearing a summer dress, is then flung to the floor for a second time. ??
After her head is seen hitting the pavement, airport workers suddenly leaped into action to intervene.?
As the recording ends, members of staff can be seen running towards the pair.?
The footage is thought to have been filmed at the airport in Aruba on Sunday. ?
A woman posted the shocking clip to Facebook where she described the horror at watching the incident unfold.
It was quickly viewed thousands of times with dozens of people commenting beneath in the native language of Papiamentu.
One person wrote: 'What is this world coming to?'?
While another blasted the decision to film without intervening: 'How can you sit and record but not to take action or shout "stop"?'?
Filmed by a stunned onlooker, the couple shouted abuse at one another before the man stopped briefly to pose for a picture
Most watched News videos
- Shocking deadly knife fight leads to pram being hurled into a road
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Terrifying moment tourist is attacked by crocodile
- Shocking moment 'travellers' try to steal driver's dashcam
- Footage of cabin where woman was kept as a sex slave for 10 years
- Emotional moment when Daisy talks about her divorced parents
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Burger King manager screams at customer who took too long to order
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Ex-Corrie star Bruno Langley pleads guilty to sexual assault
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.