Ultimate base jump: Daredevils wearing just wingsuits launch themselves off Switzerland’s Jungfrau mountain plunging two miles before landing in a MOVING plane at 85mph
- Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet base jumped from 13,000ft in the Swiss Alps
- Daredevils somehow managed to glide into a moving plane over the mountains
- The incredible feat was caught on camera and the pair wore headcams?
Two daredevils completed an incredible stunt that saw them fly into the cabin of a moving plane after leaping from the top of a mountain with only wingsuits to help them.
Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet jumped from 13,000ft before speeding through the air at 85mph and somehow managing to glide into the aircraft over the Swiss Alps.
The pair were celebrating the 20th anniversary of fellow daredevil Patrick de Gayardon's achievement which saw him jump from an aircraft with a wingsuit before flying back into the plane.
Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet wore only wingsuits as they jumped from 13,000ft before speeding through the air at 85mph
Incredible footage captured the daredevils' incredible feat which saw them glide over the Swiss Alps
The pair were in contact with the pilot of the plane throughout the stunt and had to carefully?manoeuvre into position
Fugen and Reffet's wore headcams for their heartstopping stunt and the entire event was captured on video.
The footage shows them leaping from Switzerland’s Jungfrau mountain with their wingsuits as the specially made plane flew over the mountain range.
The thrillseekers rocket through the air at breakneck speed as the plane manoeuvres into position.
They maintain contact with the pilots using a push-to-talk system and the video shows them flying below the plane before swooping up closer as the aircraft flies downwards.
The headcam footage shows the jawdropping moment the first daredevil lands inside the plane followed shortly after by his colleague.
When they were back on the ground, the pair said: 'It was the most intense project of our career. You need to have skills, focus and there’s also a lot of work.
'We had to make the plane safe so we don't hurt ourselves if we touch it. We also worked on the parachutes so they don’t open too fast in case we touch the plane.?
'But the biggest risk was when we BASE jumped from the cliff. That's why we wanted to train so much before going to the mountain. In total, we flew into the plane 20 times.'?
The stuntmen swooped from underneath the aircraft before flying back up towards it as it pointed its nose down
Jawdropping footage captured the moment the first daredevil arrived into the specially made aircraft
The first stuntman was swiftly followed by his partner and the incredible feat was completed
Most watched News videos
- Daring wingsuit flyers enter a plane in flight after BASE jump
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Burger King manager screams at customer who took too long to order
- Thieves steal car in Solihull without even using owners keys
- Shocking deadly knife fight leads to pram being hurled into a road
- Shocking moment 'travellers' try to steal driver's dashcam
- Horrifying moment rescuers find dog cruelly encased in ice by owner
- Terrifying moment tourist is attacked by crocodile
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Footage of cabin where woman was kept as a sex slave for 10 years
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.