Ultimate base jump: Daredevils wearing just wingsuits launch themselves off Switzerland’s Jungfrau mountain plunging two miles before landing in a MOVING plane at 85mph
- Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet base jumped from 13,000ft in the Swiss Alps
- Daredevils somehow managed to glide into a moving plane over the mountains
- The incredible feat was caught on camera and the pair wore headcams?
Two daredevils completed an incredible stunt that saw them fly into the cabin of a moving plane after leaping from the top of a mountain with only wingsuits to help them.
Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet jumped from 13,000ft before speeding through the air at 85mph and somehow managing to glide into the aircraft over the Swiss Alps.
The pair were celebrating the 20th anniversary of fellow daredevil Patrick de Gayardon's achievement which saw him jump from an aircraft with a wingsuit before flying back into the plane.
Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet wore only wingsuits as they jumped from 13,000ft before speeding through the air at 85mph
Incredible footage captured the daredevils' incredible feat which saw them glide over the Swiss Alps
The pair were in contact with the pilot of the plane throughout the stunt and had to carefully?manoeuvre into position
Fugen and Reffet's wore headcams for their heartstopping stunt and the entire event was captured on video.
The footage shows them leaping from Switzerland’s Jungfrau mountain with their wingsuits as the specially made plane flew over the mountain range.
The thrillseekers rocket through the air at breakneck speed as the plane manoeuvres into position.
They maintain contact with the pilots using a push-to-talk system and the video shows them flying below the plane before swooping up closer as the aircraft flies downwards.
The headcam footage shows the jawdropping moment the first daredevil lands inside the plane followed shortly after by his colleague.
When they were back on the ground, the pair said: 'It was the most intense project of our career. You need to have skills, focus and there’s also a lot of work.
'We had to make the plane safe so we don't hurt ourselves if we touch it. We also worked on the parachutes so they don’t open too fast in case we touch the plane.?
'But the biggest risk was when we BASE jumped from the cliff. That's why we wanted to train so much before going to the mountain. In total, we flew into the plane 20 times.'?
The stuntmen swooped from underneath the aircraft before flying back up towards it as it pointed its nose down
Jawdropping footage captured the moment the first daredevil arrived into the specially made aircraft
The first stuntman was swiftly followed by his partner and the incredible feat was completed
Most watched News videos
- WHAT?!: Incredible moment dog reacts to news she'll get a brother
- CCTV shows man attacking traffic warden after getting a ticket
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Flynn leaves court after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI
- Shocking dashcam shows man trying to strangle driving instructor
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Abandoned baby found in plastic bag left on motorbike sidecar