Two men aged 20 and 21 are arrested in raids across England on suspicion of ‘commission, preparation and instigation’ of terror
- Armed police arrested two men following raids in London and Birmingham?
- The men were arrested at 2.50pm and 4.30pm and taken to south east London
- Police said they are currently searching locations in London and Birmingham
- Anti-terror units from the Met and West Midlands were involved in the raids ?
Officers from the Met Police's Counter Terrorism Command, supported by officers from the West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit and the Met Police Firearms Command, arrested the men in two separate raids.?
At 2.50pm a 20-year-old man from London was arrested followed by the arrest of a 21-year-old man in south-east Birmingham at 4.30pm.?
Armed police have arrested two men following anti-terror raids in London and Birmingham
The men are being detained under the Terrorism Act in an unidentified police station in the south-east of London.?
Officers are continuing to search addresses in south-east Birmingham and north London.?
The two men were arrested on suspicion of being involved 'in the commission, preparation and instigation of terrorism'. ??
More to follow.?
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- EU warns Trump against recognizing Jerusalem as Israeli capital
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.