EXCLUSIVE: Serena and Venus Williams' 75-year-old father files for protective order against his estranged wife, 38, accusing her of 'cyber stalking' and 'stalking violence' five months after their bitter split
- Court papers obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Venus and Serena's father Richard Williams has filed a suit against estranged wife Lakeisha Williams, 38
- The petition was submitted along with a separate suit brought on by the athletes' brother Chavoita Lesane who also accuses Lakeisha of cyber stalking/stalking violence?
- Richard filed for divorce from Lakeisha in June, alleging she stole his social security checks and forged his signature to transfer his property to her?
- The pair married in 2010 and had one son, Dylan, five, who Richard claims has been under his exclusive care after Lakeisha left their home in August last year
- Details of Lakeisha's alleged stalking are not clear, but a judge denied the two petitions just one day after they were submitted in a Palm Beach County court
- According to the order the judge concluded that there was not enough evidence of imminent danger of becoming a victim of domestic violence for either
Richard Williams, 75, filed a cyber stalking/stalking violence protective order against much younger spouse Lakeisha Williams, 38, last Tuesday.?
Court papers obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal Richard's petition, filed in Palm Beach County, Florida, was submitted along with a second suit brought on by his son Chavoita Lesane, who also accused his stepmother of the same offense.?
The petition is the latest twist in the bitter divorce battle between the couple, however, details of Lakeisha's alleged stalking were not specified.
The former tennis coach, who is credited with training his athlete daughters when they were children, filed for separation back in June, accusing Lakeisha of stealing his social security checks and forging his signature to transfer his property to her.
Bitter split: Richard Williams, 75, filed a cyber stalking/stalking violence protective order against much younger spouse Lakeisha Williams, 38, last Tuesday (Pictured at the 2012 French Open)?
The former tennis coach, who is credited with training his athlete daughters when they were children, filed for separation back in June, accusing his wife of stealing from him ?(Pictured in Wimbledon in 2012)?
Richard and Lakeisha married in 2010 and share one son together, five-year-old Dylan, who the father claims has been under his exclusive care after she left their home in August last year. Lakeisha is only one year older than his daughter Venus?
At the time of their split, Richard had claimed she transferred the deed of one of his homes to herself without his permission and then took out a $152,000-mortgage on it after, again, imitating his writing.
She also transferred the titles of multiple cars to herself, took money out of their joint bank accounts and accounts he owned alone, and took some of his social security payments, he claimed. ?
He has maintained his wife is an alcoholic and also accused her of stealing his guns.
Richard and Lakeisha married in 2010 and share one son together, five-year-old Dylan, who the father claims has been under his exclusive care after she left their home in August last year.
Richard's estranged wife is barely older than his two daughters - Serena is 35 and Venus, 37.
According to the father, Lakeisha has been living a lifestyle that is dangerous to their son ever since she shacked up with a new man who allegedly has 'serious criminal and felony charges pending.'
During a court hearing this summer, Lakeshia denied all allegations with her lawyer calling his divorce petition 'outrageous.'
Serena and Venus (pictured in 1994) are the daughters of Richard Williams and Oracene Price. ?
In court documents filed in June, she hit back at her husband claiming she had to remove an 'arsenal of firearms including an AK-47' from their home after he began acting 'erratic and hostile.'
However, one day after Richard and Chavoita submitted their cases, a judge denied both petitions due to lack of evidence.
Richard's petition, filed in Palm Beach County, Florida, was submitted along with a second suit brought on by his son Chavoita Lesane, who also accused his stepmother of stalking
According to the order, the father and son 'failed to allege facts sufficient to support the entry of an injunction for protection against Cyber Stalking/Stalking Violence because: Insufficient allegations of stalking and domestic violence as defined by law.
'There are insufficient allegations of malicious, willful, and repeated following or harassment directed at the petitioner.?
'Insufficient allegations that the conduct served no legitimate purposes as the parties are involved in a legal dispute over the ownership of property.'?
The judge also concluded that there was not enough evidence of imminent danger of becoming a victim of domestic violence for either.?Both of the cases were closed the same day.
Richard also filed a separate lawsuit against Lakeisha earlier this year to reclaim the West Palm Beach house, which he says he bought with ex-wife Oracene Price in 1995.
The father of four divorced Price, Serena and Venus's mother, in 2002 after a police report with allegations of domestic abuse emerged. No charges were filed against him.
The stalking allegations come only days after Serena tied the knot to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian on November 16 in New Orleans.?
About 250 guests attended the wedding including her mother and siblings and dozens of A-list celebrities.?
Richard Williams was reportedly present at the ceremony.?
Most watched News videos
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement