Woman dumps husband after she recognized the view from her own bedroom window on another woman's Instagram page
- Yulia Agranovych was scrolling through Instagram when she saw the view from her bedroom window posted to a strange woman's account
- Vlada Abramovich had also uploaded images of Yulia's husband, Nazar Grynko
- Grynko denied an affair, but Abramovich was found bragging about it online
- Yulia is now divorcing Grynko after uncovering multiple other affairs
A furious wife has dumped her husband after spotting the view from her bedroom window among the Instagram pictures of another woman.
Yulia Agranovych, from Russia, discovered the familiar sight among images uploaded to the social media app by Vlada Abramovich.
When she began going through Vlada's other pictures she also discovered images of her husband, Nazar Grynko, and decided to confront him.
Yulia Agranovych (left), from St Petersburg, is divorcing husband?Nazar Grynko after discovering he was having an affair with?Vlada Abramovich
Yulia discovered the infidelity after spotting this image, taken from her bedroom window, on the Instagram account of Abramovich
'I wasn't searching for anything, it was a normal morning,' said Yulia, from St Petersburg, who worked as a model before qualifying as an orthodontist and children's dentist.
'Like any other person in the 21st century I began my day browsing through my Instagram timeline, and suddenly I saw this photograph.
'It turned out that this woman and I have a large number of the same subscribers.
'Having visited her account, I found many other interesting photographs, including those of my husband.'
The distressed wife, in her late 20s, immediately challenged both her husband and the woman.
'Beautiful view from my husband's bedroom,' she posted to Vlada.
Grynko denied the affair but Yulia discovered that Abramovich (right) had been bragging about it elsewhere on social media?
Yulia says she will now been divorcing her unfaithful husband, saying she is glad she found out about his cheating ways before the pair started a family
At first her husband denied anything was going on, telling her that when she was away he invited some friends over for a drink before they went to the cinema.
Vlada was not his mistress but the girlfriend of his friend, he claimed.
'When the guests came, they would have headed to the kitchen to drink tea - not to the bedroom,' she told him.
Vlada closed her account after being confronted by the angry wife but later openly admitted on another social media to sleeping with Yulia's husband.
Asked if she had qualms about having sex with a married man she was unapologetic saying: 'She is his wife, not mine, what's the problem?
'Is he just a vegetable without free will? Don't make me laugh.'
She said her critics were 'living in the 18th century', adding: 'If I want to have sex, I'll have it.'
Yulia's husband later acknowledged having had several lovers when they were apart but claimed 'he was never mentally unfaithful to me - and told every girl he was married', she said.
'I loved this phrase about being mentally faithful.'
Having uncovered multiple other women, Yulia began contacting them.?
Yulia is now encouraging other women to ditch their unfaithful husbands after talking to a Russian TV network about her experience
In the course of her investigation, Yulia said she uncovered multiple other women who Grynko had slept with, including several who did not know he was married
'The other girls were much more pleasant, one even crying on the phone to me, saying she had no idea he was married. So he was successful in his sorcery, ' she said.
Yulia eventually took her discoveries to Russian news station Ren-TV, which led to other women?saying they have suffered the same way.
'Many women supported me, posting that they were proud of my bravery, that I openly discussed it with irony and sarcasm, so now they are ready to get rid of their unfaithful men too.'
She said that for her 'it will be divorce'.
'I hope to do it quickly...such people never change. If he finds a woman who is ready to be with him, and to accept it, let them be happy together.
'I'm so glad I got to know about it now and not when I became pregnant, for example, because we were planning to have a family.
'Or when I was 40 and we have three kids.'
She posted: 'Thank you, Vlada Abramovich - you are an experienced woman who taught me a good lesson.'
Her husband has not so far responded to requests to comment on Yulia's claims.
Most watched News videos
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement