Meghan Markle's priceless engagement ring specially designed by Prince Harry looks JUST like a ￡33 Argos 'trilogy' cubic zirconia sparkler
- Ring has a stone from Botswana and two diamonds from Diana's collection
- It is believed Miss Markle's ring could have cost up to ￡200,000 to make
- Argoshas a ring that looks just like the Suits star's band a fraction of price
- Its revere 18ct gold plated silver 1.5ct look 3 stone ring cost just ￡32.99
The stunning ring was showcased by the Suits actress as she and Prince Harry announced their engagement at Kensington Palace, today.
It includes one stone from Botswana, where the couple recently holidayed, and two diamonds from Princess Diana's personal collection.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appeared at a photocall at London's Kensington Palace today
Left, Miss Markle's stunning engagement ring, and right, Argos' ￡33 lookalike sparkler
The ring was made by Cleave and Company, Court Jewellers and Medallists to Her Majesty.
Like the Duchess of Cambridge's band, Miss Markle's new sparkler is of estimable worth.
However, TheDiamondStore.co.uk estimate it cost ￡199,475 and the stone is likely to be a D in colour (the clearest).
But luckily for members of the public, Argos is offering a lookalike for a fraction of the price.
The retail chain's revere 18ct gold plated silver 1.5ct look 3 stone ring will set shoppers back just ￡32.99.?
It also has a three-stone design, but instead of diamonds, is uses cubic zirconia.
Unlike Miss Markle's ring (pictured) which was specially made to fit her finger, Argos' band comes in two sizes, left and right
The retail chain's revere 18ct gold plated silver 1.5ct look 3 stone ring will set shoppers back just ￡32.99
However, unlike Miss Markle's ring, which was specially made to fit her finger, Argos' band comes in two sizes, left and right.
Sarah Filippardos, head jewellery buyer at Argos, told The Sun: 'Prince Harry's choice of a diamond trilogy ring for Meghan is beautiful.?
'For anyone inspired by Harry's act of romance who isn't able to pop to Botswana for a diamond, Argos has a fantastic range of similar trilogy engagement rings with prices starting from as little as ￡32.99.'?
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller