Diana's niece Lady Kitty Spencer cosies up to Tallia Storm and Vogue editor Edward Enninful as she dons head-to-toe Fendi for Sloane Square fashion soirée
- Earl Spencer's eldest daughter helped Fendi celebrate new boutique store
- Kitty, 26, donned head-to-toe Fendi including a ￡2,930 silk georgette gown
- Rubbed shoulders with stars including Tallia Storm and Edward Enninful, OBE?
She's a rising model, socialite and budding singer with A-list credentials.
And with the festive season in full swing, Lady Kitty Spencer has been working the social circuit of late.
At Kitty's latest outing, a fashion bash in Sloane Square to christen Fendi's new boutique store on Thursday night, she rubbed shoulders with fashion royalty including new British Vogue editor Edward Enninful OBE.
The niece of Princess Diana, 26, was also seen cosying up to singer Tallia Storm and It-girls Bee Beardsworth,?Billie JD Porter during the star-studded soirée.
She opted for a Fendi design in festive red, donning a ￡2,930 silk georgette frock from the Italian label's ready-to-wear collection.?
Scroll down for video?
Red alert: Kitty dons a festive red Fendi frock for Thursday night's fashion bash in Sloane Square, her latest of a string of outings as the festive season gets underway in London
Even her coat, en elegant herringbone number with mink fur trim, was from Fendi.
Fendi Boutique, designed by Dimore Studio, is billed as?'a highly curated mix of hi-design vintage furniture, collectible contemporary design and art pieces designed to emulate a chic, elegant yet contemporary Roman aristocratic apartment'.
And the stars were certainly out on Thursday night to toast Fendi's latest branch with stars including Lady Mary Charteris joining the party.?
Kitty, who is signed with Kate Moss's former modelling agency Storm, is regarded as one of the most eligible young women on London's?social scene, having split from her property tycoon boyfriend at the start of the summer.
And the Earl Spencer's eldest daughter, who grew up in South African and is now based in Fulham, seems to be throwing herself into work and play since she and Niccolo Barattieri parted ways.
Reresenting the brand: Kitty opted for a Fendi design in festive red, donning a ￡2,930 silk georgette frock from the Italian label's ready-to-wear collection. Even her coat, en elegant herringbone number with mink fur trim, was from Fendi (pictured with Tallia Storm)
At the?fashion bash in Sloane Square to christen Fendi's new boutique store on Thursday night, guests rubbed shoulders with fashion royalty including new British Vogue editor Edward Enninful OBE (pictured)
Friends in high places:?The niece of Princess Diana, 26, was also seen cosying up to singer Tallia Storm and It-girls (L-R) Bee Beardsworth, Billie JD Porter during the star-studded soiré
She recently joined Liar star Joanne Froggatt at a launch at the Lulu Guinness store, after?jet-setting her way around the international fashion weeks - including Milan where she walked for close friends Dolce & Gabbana.
Kitty and Niccolo dated for three years before splitting earlier this year. The 26-year-old model went on to mend her heart with a summer of globetrotting and girls' trips.
Her seemingly endless jaunts included a holiday to Montenegro with a bevvy of pals, where she also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding of her friends Vesna Vasiljevic and oil trader Luka Obradovic.
Most watched News videos
- Emotional Adele attends Grenfell memorial service at St Paul's
- Royal Family and Prime Minister attend Grenfell Memorial
- Prince Harry returns to Sandhurst to inspect officer recruits
- Bye, Felicia! Robin Roberts throws serious shade at Omarosa
- European royals join Romanians in paying respects to King Michael I
- German 'Jihadist bride' Linda Wenzel is reunited with her mother
- Hilarious moment girl passes out on slingshot ride
- Sisters get an early Christmas surprise with new puppy
- Armed police seen running in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport
- Shocking moment eerie 'ghost' captured floating across a room
- Shocking footage shows coyote launch attack on tiny terrier
- Prosecutor Jerry Hayes slams police for holding evidence
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.