Time to shine! Sly Stallone's daughter Sistine, 19, models flirty party dresses in a stunning black and white spread, as she reveals her famous dad told her 'this is her moment'
- Sistine modeled an array of designer cocktail dresses for a festive new spread featured in W magazine
- The teen model revealed that her famous father is supportive of her modeling career and told her its her turn to be in the spotlight?
- She and her sisters?Sophia, 21, and Scarlet, 15, were chosen to be Miss Golden Globe this year, and Sistine said the opportunity completely?changed their lives
- Sistine also named Kate Moss as her modeling icon while recalling being on a yacht with her when she was younger and unaware of who she was
Sylvester Stallone's daughter Sistine is showing off her modeling chops in a stunning black and white spread, as she reveals her famous father declared it's her turn to be in the spotlight.
The 19-year-old opened up about her rising career as a model while she was photographed?wearing an array of designer cocktail dresses for a festive new editorial for W magazine.
'To my surprise, [my dad] is very supportive [of modeling],' Sistine told the publication. 'He and my mom did a very good job of keeping us away from the public eye. Now, he’s like, "This is your moment. Mine is over, and I want it to be about you."'?
Ready to party: Sistine Stallone, 19, models an array of designer cocktail dresses in a new spread for W magazine?
Suit up in a strapless dress like Sistine
Sistine Stallone continues to make a name for herself as an up-and-coming fashion model. She was featured in the latest issue of W magazine and wore a series of looks in her editorial spread from Prada to Off White.
Here she dons a strapless frock by Erdem which she teamed with a pair of edgy studded Jimmy Choo boots and David Yurman hoop earrings.
Sistine's dress hails from the British label's Resort 2018 collection and we adore the sequined embellishments, figure flattering A-line silhouette and buttons along the bodice.
Shop the brand at Matches Fashion with a click of the link opposite. Then recreate the look with one of the lookalike options below - all budgets are represented.
Encouragement: The teen told the outlet that her father?Sylvester Stallone is supportive of modeling?
When imparting wisdom about rising to fame, Sistine said her dad advised her to 'cherish every moment' because it passes by so quickly.
Although she was modeling before, Sistine said her big break came when she and her sisters and Sophia, 21, and Scarlet, 15, were chosen to be?Miss Golden Globe this year.??
'It changed our lives completely,' she said of the honor, which led to the trio booking more and more jobs.??
However, the Stallones have turned down opportunities to star in their own reality show numerous times, and Sistine admits that she is glad that her family is still 'kind of a mystery.'
Passing down the torch: 'He’s like, "This is your moment. Mine is over, and I want it to be about you,' she said of her dad
Big break: She and her sisters Sophia (L), 21, and Scarlet (R), 15, were chosen to be Miss Golden Globe this year, and Sistine said the opportunity completely changed their lives
Red carpet moment: Sistine and her sisters are pictured with their dad and their mom, Jennifer Flavin, at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere in April?
Sistine's latest spread sees her posed on a couch while modeling a floral, strapless dress by Erdem and motorcycle boots.
In another photo, she is wearing a?Prada dress featuring a feather hem and ladylike Roger Vivier kitten heels with embellished buckles.?
Sistine's mother, Jennifer Flavin, was also a model, and she recalled looking through her old books and thinking it was 'so cool' despite her mom's openness about the potential pitfalls of the industry.
It was her mother who encouraged her to continue to pursue her dream after Sistine wanted to quit following her first test shoot.
Rising star: Sistine?walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana (L) and Topshop (R) earlier this year
Strike a pose: Sistine recalled how she went on vacation with her idol Kate Moss when she was younger. Her father is pictured picking up the iconic model?
She is currently signed with IMG Models —the same agency that represents Gigi and Bella Hadid?— and she walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana and Topshop earlier this year.?
Like most models, Kate Moss is Sistine's idol, but unlike other women in the business, Sistine has actually vacationed with the icon.
'My parents tell me that when I was younger, we went on vacation on our friend’s boat and Kate Moss was on the boat,' she recalled. 'My mom was like, "Sistine, you don’t even know who this is." I was like, "I don’t care."?
'Now I look back on the photos and I’m like, "What was I thinking?" There’s a photo that my mom took of my dad holding Kate on one of his shoulders, and he’s throwing one arm up and she’s doing this amazing pose in this bikini. It is insane.'
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer's wife meets up with a friend on Long Island
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Billy Bush talks to Stephen Colbert about being fire from Today
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Kim Kardashian looks stylish in cutout dress
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Extra police on standby as Samuel Shaffer is arrested in Lund
- Time magazine correspondent explains who they picked for the cover
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.