Beauty queens on tour! Miss Universe 2017 winner Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters wows in a stylish crop top and skirt as she joins her fellow contestants in the Philippines
- Demi-Leigh, 22, appeared to be in very high spirits as she posed for pictures?
- She and fellow contestants visited Rizal Monument and Fort Santiago in Manila
- They were also joined by last year's Miss Universe winner Iris Mittenaere?
She was recently crowned the most beautiful woman in the world, after winning Miss Universe.
And Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters, from South Africa, is clearly revelling in her victory as she visited Manila, Philippines, with her fellow contestants on Wednesday.
The 22-year-old appeared to be in very high spirits as she posed for photographs outside Fort Santiago, after laying wreaths at the Rizal Monument.?
Demi-Leigh wowed in a striped crop top and co-ordinating skirt, acessorising her ensemble with a pair of hooped earrings.
Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters visited Manila, Philippines, with her fellow competitors on Wednesday?
Wearing her glossy locks down in lose waves, she displayed a flawless make-up look, opting for a rose-tinted gloss on her lips.?
As well as her fellow competitors, this year's Miss Universe was also joined by former winner Iris Mittenaere, from France, who took the crown in 2016.
Demi-Leigh, who recently completed a?business management degree, was crowned Miss Universe?at The AXIS theatre at Planet Hollywood, LA, last week.??
The runner-up was Miss Colombia Laura Gonzalez, while the second runner-up was Miss Jamaica Davina Bennett.?
The 22-year-old looked in high spirits as he posed with her fellow contestants, as well as last year's winner?Iris Mittinaere, from France (second from right, front row)?
This year's contestants posed for photographs at the?Rizal Monument, following a wreath-laying ceremony
Ninety-two women from around the world participated in the beauty pageant, with this year’s edition starring the most contestants ever.
Along with taking the title, this year's Miss Universe will get a year-long salary, as well as a luxury apartment in New York for the duration of her reign.
But it hasn't all been plain-sailing for Demi-Leigh, who was carjacked and held at gunpoint in Johannesburg about a month after winning her title as Miss South Africa.??
A Good Samaritan saw her fleeing the scene and drove her to safety, and she managed to escape unharmed.?
Demi-Leigh posed with the Miss Universe 2016 (left), before taking a selfie with a fan
She looked stylish in a striped crop top and skirt, while model Iris opted for a pink playsuit
The contestants from this year's Miss Universe competition posed outside Fort Santiago
Most watched News videos
- Extra police on standby as Samuel Shaffer is arrested in Lund
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Billy Bush talks to Stephen Colbert about being fire from Today
- Wild fight erupts between teacher and student inside classroom
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.