Not a little chilly, Felicity? Plus-size model shows off her assets - and her underwear - in a VERY revealing sequinned ASOS dress at the British Fashion Awards
- The 29-year-old model attended the British Fashion Awards in London last night
- Felicity wore see-through backless Asos dress with sequinned geometric detail
- The blonde beauty finished the look with a platform-heeled black suede sandal
- Despite the December chill, London-based model apparently didn't feel the cold
- From inside the venue, the star posted a gif of her dress glinting against the big lights of the London landmark, writing: 'My Nan always said I would sparkle.'?
Felicity Heyward may be one of the hottest plus-sized models in the industry but she certainly risked feeling more than a little chilly on Tuesday evening - after she donned a very revealing dress at the British Fashion Awards.?
Posing on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall, the 29-year-old beauty showed off her assets - and her underwear - in a plunging sparkly backless ASOS dress with geometric design.
Worn over?black underwear, the daring frock left little to the imagination.
Stunning! Felicity Heyward, who is both a plus-sized model and a campaigner for body image positivity, wore a black and silver sequinned ASOS dress with geometric detail at the British Fashion Awards last night
Tis the season! Leaving the Royal Albert Hall in central London, the model looked like she'd enjoyed a great night out with industry friends?
The striking model accessorised the high street dress with a furry black clutch bag and a pair of festive sparkly earrings with her platinum blonde locks swept back from her face.?
A set of killer nails were also in evidence, matching the shimmering silver of her outfit.?
And when it comes to make-up, Felicity wore her favoured nude lip and winged eye liner.
On Instagram, the star posted about her big night out, saying: 'Such an honour to have attended the #BritishFashionAwards last night with my @google family.?
'Face by @fentybeauty @lorenzomattiagrams, hair by @joshwoodcolour, dress by @asos.'??
The platinum-blonde beauty accessorised her look with a glossy black furry clutch bag. The star also sported a set of killer nails, matching the shimmering silver of her dress
Despite the December weather, Felicity strode down a street in Kensington in her glamorous attire. She later posted on Instagram about her night out
The striking backless dress rocked a gladiatorial vibe with dramatic shoulder detail
Pout! The body-positivity campaigner looked stunning in the plunging evening wear
From inside the venue, the star posted a gif of her dress glinting against the big lights of the London landmark, writing: 'My Nan always said I would sparkle.'
An avid campaigner of body image positivity, Felicity spends a lot of time working on her digital campaign and body positive movement, #selflovebringsbeauty.
The London-based plus-size model has worked alongside fellow model Tess Holliday in Simply Be's most size inclusive runway.
The blonde bombshell was originally approached by a model scout whilst she was on a night out in an East London pub.
She was dancing to Diana Ross when she was asked if she would like to pose for Miles Aldridge.?
Since then her career is going from strength to strength and she has appeared in numerous campaigns and on the pages of glossy magazines.
Most watched News videos
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.