The Lady and the lookalike! Blondes Amelia Windsor and Suki Waterhouse are virtually identical in VERY racy black dresses at the British Fashion Awards
- Both women walked the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday night
- Dazzling blondes each wore sheer black gowns that exposed their lingerie
- Model Suki, 25, chose Maison Margiela, while Lady Amelia, 22, wore Dior ?
One is a model and actress from Hammersmith who dabbles in fashion design. The other is the daughter of an earl who moonlights as a Dolce & Gabbana muse.?
But it was difficult to tell Suki Waterhouse and Lady Amelia Windsor apart at the 2017 British Fashion Awards on Monday night.
Onlookers could have been forgiven for thinking they were seeing double on the red carpet, with both dazzling blondes exposing a flash of lingerie in sheer black dresses with corset detailing.?
Twinning: Model Suki Waterhouse (left) and socialite and D&G muse Lady Amelia Windsor had onlookers doing a double take at the British Fashion Awards on Monday night?
Lady Amelia, 22, appeared alongside a host of rising stars and royals in a recent Dolce & Gabbana campaign, but chose a dress by Dior for the high-profile awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday.?
The sheer gown featured a corset top with visible boning and underwire, and the floor length, embellished skirt revealed a generous glimpse of underwear.?
Suki, who is one half of the duo behind the accessories brand Pop & Suki in addition to being a Burberry model and a burgeoning actress, put an edgier spin on a similar look, pairing her Maison Margiela mid-length dress with a pair of gold cowboy boots.?
Her unlikely choice of footwear was offset by the gold bodysuit visible beneath the sheer overlay, which featured visible underwire similar to Lady Amelia's. ?
Despite the December chill, both women opted for the underwear as outerwear look ?
Both women wore their blonde waves loose around their shoulders - and even the poses they adopted for the cameras were similar.
Aside from her boots, Suki's slash of red lipstick was the only thing that distinguished her look from the socialite's, who chose a more natural lip. ?
Sheer magic: Stunning Lady Amelia chose Dior for her red carpet appearance on Monday?
Model Suki put an edgier spin on a similar look, pairing her Maison Margiela sheer dress with gold cowboy boots?
Suki and Lady Amelia joined the biggest names in fashion on the red carpet in London on Monday, from Cindy Crawford's model daughter Kaia Gerber to US pop sensation Zendaya.?
Adwoa Aboah, who appeared on the first cover of British Vogue under new editor Edward Enninful, was named model of the year at the glamorous event.?
Donatella Versace, who masterminded one of the most memorable industry moments of the year when she reunited the original '90s supermodels on the runway in tribute to her late brother Gianni, received the fashion icon award. ?
Most watched News videos
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Emily Ratajkowski gets messy with spaghetti for LOVE advent
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.