Designed in her likeness? Size 22 star Tess Holliday proudly shows off a new shin tattoo of a bikini-clad woman that looks just like her, after sharing a very sultry photo of herself in a lace bra
- Tess, 32,?took to Instagram Stories on Sunday to show off her large tattoo of a red-headed woman wearing a bikini top and matching sarong?
- Although it's unclear if the tattoo was designed in Tess's likeness, the woman on her leg has the same auburn waves and flushed cheeks that she does
- A few days before showing off her new tattoo, Tess posted a black and white snapshot of herself modeling a lace bra?
- Tess and her husband, Nick Holliday, are celebrating six-years of being together this week with a 'mini-vacation'??
Tess Holliday has added another tattoo to her growing collection of body art, and the latest addition features a curvy woman that looks just like her.
The 32-year-old model took to Instagram Stories?on Sunday to show off her large tattoo of a red-headed woman wearing?a bikini top and matching sarong, which she got inked on her shin just a few days after she shared a sultry photo of herself in a lace bra.?
Tess couldn't resist gushing about her 'beautiful new shin tattoo,' which was done by artist Jackie Dunn Smith at Thunderbird Tattoo in Los Angeles.
Strike a pose: Tess Holliday shared a sultry photo of herself in a lace bra a few days before she revealed her new tattoo of a curvy woman that looks just like her?
Work of art: The 32-year-old model got a tattoo of a red-headed woman in a bikini and sarong on her shin while visiting Thunderbird Tattoo in Los Angeles this weekend?
Although it's unclear if the tattoo was designed in Tess's likeness, the woman on her leg has the same auburn waves and flushed cheeks that she does.
Tess's close-up photo of the tattoo sees the woman posed with her hands behind her head while surrounded by flowers.
The size 22 model is clearly a fan of the ink, but she admitted that the timing of her new tattoo probably wasn't the best.
Tess and her husband, Nick Holliday, are celebrating their six-year anniversary this week with a getaway, but she will be forced to refrain from some vacation activities while her leg is heeling.?
'No hot tubbin for me': Tess admitted the timing of her new tattoo wasn't great because she and her husband, Nick Holliday, were about to go on vacation
Growing collection: The size 22 model has tattoos all over her arms and legs?
'Who gets a giant tattoo right before you leave on a mini vacation?!' she asked while sharing a picture of her leg propped up on a pillow. 'No hot tubbin for me.'
A tattoo typically takes three to four weeks to heal, and while it is okay to shower, continued exposure to water in a bathtub or hot tub could damage the tattoo.?
Of course Tess knows the drill; her arms and legs are covered with tattoos, including portraits of Dolly Parton and Miss Piggy.?
'My tattoos are like a living journal for me as each one is indicative of where I was at on life,' she told Stylist?in 2016. 'I was inspired by everything from other artists to nature and traveling when getting them.'
Making memories: 'My tattoos are like a living journal for me as each one is indicative of where I was at on life,' she once said?
Celebration: Tess and Nick are celebrating their six-year anniversary this week?
During her trip to the tattoo parlor, Tess and Nick posed for a series of snapshots in a photo booth, which she shared on Instagram on Monday in celebration of her anniversary.??
'As most of you know, @nickhollidayco & I got engaged in an old photobooth, & ever since then, it’s been our thing (but only the chemical photobooths),' she wrote.?
'This week we celebrate our 6th anniversary of driving each other nuts & I’m grateful for not only him, but the friends in our life like @jackiedunnsmith that make our hearts so full #havelovewilltravel #effyourbeautystandards.'
Nick reached out to Tess on Tumblr in 2012 to tell her he loved her body positive stance, and the two have been together ever since. Together, they are raising their one-year-old son Bowie and her 11-year-old son Rylee from a previous relationship.?
Too cute: The couple got engaged in a photo booth, and Tess shared a new strip of snapshots of them on Monday to celebrate their anniversary?
Surprise! Tess revealed in July that she and Nick were secretly married for two years while sharing photos from their private nuptials?
Tess shocked her fans in July when she revealed that she and Nick had been secretly married for two years while sharing photos from their private nuptials.???
A few days before she got her new tattoo, the advocate for body positivity shared a stunning black and white photos of herself in a lace bra while taking a dig at online trolls.
'Maybe it’s my cold medicine talking, but do you ever notice that the angriest ppl, the ones that are always trying to bring others down to their level are the ones who failed at life?' she asked.
' I say it in my book: No person who is content with their life spends their time b***hing about other people,' she continued. '2018 is gonna be the year all the fed up folks like me come for the ignorant ones & ignite real change. Let’s love each other, k?'
Most watched News videos
- VERY relaxed wombat finds the perfect place to cool down
- Billy Bush talks to Stephen Colbert about being fire from Today
- The Grinch! Woman takes Christmas decorations from Texas porch
- Wild fight erupts between teacher and student inside classroom
- Soldier surprises his 76ers dancer by returning from deployment
- Dash cam footage shows Randy Travis naked during a 2012 arrest
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- North Carolina man believed to be involved in death of 3-year-old
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Kim Kardashian looks stylish in cutout dress
- Dad breaks down when step-daughter asking him to adopt her
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.