Bristol Palin posts an adorable clip of daughter Sailor Grace saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Ho, ho, ho' in the tub - after blasting public figures who have made assault jokes about her family
- Bristol, 27,?took to her Instagram Story on Thursday evening to share a clip of her nearly nine-year-old son Tripp doing his homework while Sailor took a bath
- Sailor, who is turning two this month, was filmed saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Ho, ho, ho' while playing in the tub
- Bristol also shared a photo of herself after a workout to show off her postpartum body nearly seven months after she gave birth to her daughter Atlee Bay
- On Friday, she took aim at what she sees as the disparate treatment of sexual harassment and assault allegations made by conservatives versus liberals
Bristol Palin gave her fans a glimpse into her nightly routine with her children while sharing an adorable video of her nearly two-year-old daughter Sailor Grace in the tub.?
The 27-year-old mother-of-three took to Instagram Stories on Thursday evening to share a clip of her nearly nine-year-old son Tripp doing his homework on the floor next to her while little Sailor took her bath.?
While her eldest daughter happily played with a cup in the tub, Bristol couldn't resist reminding her that Christmas is almost here.?
Too cute: Bristol Palin took to Instagram Stories on Thursday to share a video of her nearly two-year-old daughter Sailor Grace saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Ho, ho ho'
Nightly routine: Other footage from the night sees Bristol's nearly nine-year-old son Tripp doing his homework on the floor in the bathroom while Sailor takes a bath?
'Can you say Merry Christmas?' she asks her little girl, who repeats the holiday greeting while chewing on a shampoo bottle.
'What does Santa Clause say?' Bristol asks after taking the bottle out of her daughter's mouth.?
'A ho,' Sailor says, prompting her mom to help her out and say: 'Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!'????
Bristol went on to share a photo of herself rinsing her daughters long hair, writing: 'After two years, she's finally got hair! Never ever cutting it!?
Proud mom: Bristol happily showed off Sailor's long locks while vowing never to cut it?
In shape:?Bristol also shared a photo of herself after a workout to show off her postpartum body nearly seven months after she gave birth to her daughter Atlee Bay
She also posted a snapshot of herself after a workout on Friday, six months after she gave birth to her youngest daughter, Atlee Bay.
'Had the best cycling class this AM! Almost 7 months postpartum and still trying to gain some confidence to talk about trials y'all, soon! she wrote.??
That morning Bristlol joined the thousands of other women who have come forward over the past few months to share their own stories of being sexually harassed and assaulted, tweeting #metoo on Friday.
Opinion: On Friday morning, Bristol joined the #MeToo campaign before writing a blistering blog post accusing the media of being less receptive to stories shared by conservatives
Formation: Bristol then gave examples of members of the media making inappropriate remarks about her, her mother Sarah and her sister Willow?
Not funny: In the post, Bristol hit back at David Letterman for joking about her 23-year-old sister Willow (pictured) getting 'knocked up by Alex Rodriquez' when she was just 14
She then promptly tore apart the movement in a blistering blog post that accused the campaign and media of being less sympathetic and receptive to stories shared by conservative men and women.??
Bristol accused Chris Wallace of making a suggestive remark about her mother, Sarah Palin, but failed to include the entire context of the conversation.
She slammed Mike Tyson for making a number of sexually explicit comments about her mom having sex with black men for votes, and she called out Alisyn Camerota for of CNN for asking about her mom's breasts in 2010, at a time when it was being reported that she had breast augmentation.?
Bristol also hit back at David Letterman for joking about her 23-year-old sister Willow getting 'knocked up by Alex Rodriquez' when she was just 14.??
Not in Alaska: Bristol celebrated Thanksgiving in Texas with her husband, Dakota Meyer, and her three children last week?
Family style: While Dakota wore a casual blue T-shirt, Sailor and Atlee donned matching plaid shirts and white fur vests?
Terrible twos! Sailor, who is pictured cuddling her baby sister, is turning two years old on December 23
Letterman did later apologize, but Bristol noted that there was no real punishment for this man 'joking about the rape of an underage girl' on his program.
Just a week ago, Bristol was enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with her husband, Dakota Meyer, and their three children.?
Photos from the day see Tripp, her only child with her former fiance Levi Johnston, wearing a red and white gingham button down while Sailor and her six-month-old sister Atlee are modeling matching plaid shirts and white fur vests.
It is already shaping up to a busy month for the mom who will be celebrating Sailor's second birthday on December 23 and Tripp's ninth birthday on December 27 in addition to the holiday.??
Most watched News videos
- 'He's in a bar with Charlie Rose': Fallon jokes about Matt Lauer
- Trump says 'an ally can turn' during Thanksgiving
- The dramatic moment deadly explosion kills one in cosmetics plant
- Courageous goose won't back down from group of charging cows
- Warning: Various graphic clips from ingrown hair removal videos
- Trump ‘not worried’ about Michael Flynn’s guilty Russia plea
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Flynn leaves court after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI
- Surveillance shows Amazon contractor pooping in gutter
- 10-year-old takes her own life after school bullying incident
- Flynn arrives at the courthouse to face charges in Russian probe
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.