She's wild about charity work! Queen Letizia livens up a formal business suit with a leopard print skirt as she and husband King Felipe meet members of the youth foundation they support
- Queen Letizia sported lively leopard print for a Princesa de Gerona meeting
- The charity is a network of businesses that offers training to young people
- She attended the meeting with her husband, King Felipe, who is chairman?
She's renowned for her sartorial elegance and Queen Letizia made no exception today even for a business meeting.
The Spanish royal, 45, livened up a monochrome outfit with a lively black-and-white leopard print pencil skirt as she and husband King Felipe VI met with members of the youth foundation they support.
The Queen looked stylish in a tailored black jacket that showed off her svelte figure as she listened attentively at the meeting at the Royal Palace in Madrid for members of the Princesa de Gerona Foundation, of which King Felipe is chairman.
Queen Letizia listened attentively at the meeting of members of the?Princesa de Girona Foundation
Letizia looked resplendent in formal business attire but she made sure to liven up her outfit with a leopard-print skirt
The former journalist was right by her husband's side for the meeting of members of the youth foundation, a network of businesses and organisations which band together to help young people by offering them vocational training.
The queen wore her hair loose in bouncy curls for the meeting, with hanging silver drop earrings.
King Felipe VI of Spain and Queen Letizia attend a meeting with 'Princesa de Girona' Foundation members
The Queen wore a pair of simple silver drop earrings as well as a berry blush lipstick for the meeting
Letizia was beside her king for the meeting, and both wore formal business attire, with the king in a pinstripe grey suit and pink shirt, and the queen in a formal black jacket
The queen showed off her sartorial elegance in a leopard print skirt and a jacket that accentuated her svelte figure
A belt on her plain jacket helped accentuate her tiny figure.
She teamed the jacket with a crisp white blouse, and wore a pair of black heels to complete her formal ensemble.
Meanwhile King Felipe looked dapper in a smart grey suit.
He added a touch of colour with a pale pink shirt and a royal purple tie.
King Felipe is honorary chairman of the foundation, on behalf of his 12-year-old daughter Princess Leonor.
Most watched News videos
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.