'It is my life': Kim Kardashian's make-up artist Mario offers $10,000 reward for the return of his 80lb cosmetics kit after it was 'stolen' at JFK airport
- Make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic, 34, flew into New York City last week to find that his entirely kit had gone missing, possibly stolen
- The kit contained brushes that he had been working with for more than 15 years, so he took to social media to plead for help in hunting it down
- Kim Kardashian also pitched in, sharing the plea with her 57 million followers?
Kim Kardashian's make-up artist is offering a $10,000 reward for the return of his make-up kit after it went missing from JFK airport.
'I flew home to NYC yesterday on JetBlue and my make-up kit was stolen from JFK airport. This has never happened to me before and I don’t know what to do,' he wrote.
Scroll down for video?
Star power: Make-up artist?Mario Dedivanovic is offering a $10,000 reward for the return of his make-up kit after it vanished from JFK airport
'That kit is my life': The artist was left devastated after he arrived back in New York without the 80lb kit
Reaching out: He took to social media to plead with the public to help him find the bag
He added: 'That kit is my life.?[It is full of] so many brushes that I’ve had for 15+ years.
'I’m offering a $10,000 reward for the return of my kit. Whoever has it please find it in your heart to return it. Please. It’s a brown Rimowa luggage/80lbs.'
Mario tagged JetBlue in his post, pleading with the company to help him find the bag.?
The airline responded swiftly with some advice.
'We kindly ask you to continue to work with our Central Baggage Services team as all baggage claims must be handled by them,' JetBlue wrote on Twitter.?
Working it out: Mario is best known for being Kim Kardashian's go-to make-up artist
Working hard: According to Mario, the kit included brushes that he had been using for more than 15 years
'One of our crewmembers will contact you once they locate your bag. We hope that you and your bag reunite soon! Sorry!'
Kim Kardashian herself also pitched in, sharing Mario's plea with her 57 million followers in hopes someone might have information.?
In addition to Kim, Mario has done make-up work for the likes of Demi Lovato, Kate Bosworth, Naomie Harris and Megyn Kelly. ?
A few days after the loss, Mario returned to Instagram with a video update, revealing that the kit had not yet been found, but that he was hopeful.??
Lending a hand: Kim herself tried to assist by sharing the plea with her millions of followers
Popping in: A few days later Mario shared a video update explaining how he was continuing to work with JetBlue, but the bag had yet to be found
'JetBlue has been pretty amazing, they’ve been working with for the last five days in trying to figure this out and get my bag back,' he said.?
'So, I still have hopes that I am going to get my kit back. I’ve been trying to rebuild it slowly for the past few days.'
He revealed that he was already heading to a job using his newly stocked kit, saying: 'So it’ll be the first time that I’ve worked without my set of brushes that I’ve had for 17 years.?
'I’m going to be okay, I just still have hope that I am going to get my kit back. It’s not over yet, but I do have hopes that it’ll be found.'
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.