Red hot! Flame-haired male models pose NAKED with nothing but emoji protecting their modesty for a very provocative charity calendar
- The creators of the Red Hot calendar have unveiled the 12 images set to feature in a new spin-off calendar entitled?Red Hot C***s
- The risque images see the men totally nude, covered only by Photoshopped foodstuffs, and throwing middle fingers up at stigma against ginger pubic hair?
- Proceeds from the calendar will go towards the Movember Foundation's Testicular Cancer Awareness project?
The flame-haired, Red Hot hunks are back for yet another raunchy calendar - and this time it's for a great, and relevant, cause.?
The makers of the annual Red Hot calendar, which features ginger models from all over the world, have revealed their new spin-off calendar Red Hot C***s, where a selection of buff redheads strip down to their birthday suit to help raise money for testicular cancer research.
The calendar is looking to bring special attention to the stigma around ginger pubic hair as a part of the campaign. That is, at least as much as they could show semi-modestly.
Stripping off: A group of red-haired hunks pose nude for the latest Red Hot calendar
Helping out: The men are pictured totally naked, covered only by Photoshopped foodstuffs
Each model in the calendar is seen from the knees up, entirely naked, their crotches only just covered by various Photoshopped fruits and vegetables.?
The cartoon foodstuffs include everything from pineapples, corn cobs, grapes and even a taco - with each man flashing a broad smile or a seductive smirk at the camera.
Every man also has both middle fingers of his hands raised in defiance - a gesture aimed at ginger pubes stigma.?
Standing strong: This edition of the calendar aims to?bring special attention to the stigma around ginger pubic hair as a part of the anti-bullying campaign
Flipping off: The men all flash their middle fingers at the camera in retaliation to bullying of ginger men
FIghting fit: London-based photographer Thomas Knights, 33, and designer and creative director Elliott James Frieze, 37, (not pictured) founded the concept of Red Hot five years ago
Baring all: This edition of the calendar was made possible after a Kickstarter campaign raised more than 500 per cent of the original goal
The Red Hot calendar series was created by London-based photographer Thomas Knights, 33, and designer and creative director Elliott James Frieze, 37, from Cardiff, Wales. The pair are now in their fifth year of battling ginger bullying with the risque images.
'The world is a dark place, so brighten up your life with our new, super colorful Red Hot C**ks charity calendar,' Thomas said in a press release for the calendar.
Thomas originally launched the Red Hot project in a bid to 're-brand the ginger male stereotype'.
Sending a message: Sales of the calendar will benefit?the Movember Foundation's Testicular Cancer Awareness project
Paying attention: Half of testicular cancers occur in young men between the ages of 15 and 34
All smiles: There have been several different Red Hot calendars, as well as spin-off versions sold to benefit charity
In just a few years, he has since created a book, Red Hot 100, put on exhibitions in cities around the world - including New York - and created several calendars celebrating people with red hair.?
This particular edition was made possible after a KickStarter campaign aiming to ￡6,500 ($8,725) for its production was exceeded by a whopping?500 per cent.?
Each sale of the calendar will see proceeds go towards?the Movember Foundation's Testicular Cancer?Awareness project.
This particular kind of cancer is especially important for young men to be aware of, as about half of testicular cancers happen to men between ages 20 and 34.??
Most watched News videos
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial