Keeping Kate company? Carole Middleton is spotted leaving Kensington Palace with her pregnant daughter while Prince William is on an official visit to Finland
- Duchess of Cambridge, 35, was spotted driving with her mother Carole today?
- The pair were seen leaving Kensington Palace with Kate at the wheel?
- Kate spent the morning gardening with children at a primary school in London?
- Her husband Prince William, 35, is currently on an official visit to Finland?
For her mother Carole Middleton, 62, has stepped in to keep her pregnant daughter company while the Duke of Cambridge is overseas.?
The mother and daughter were spotted leaving Kensington Palace for an outing on Wednesday afternoon.
Scroll down for video?
Mother-daughter time: The Duchess of Cambridge, 35, was spotted driving her mother Carole Middleton, 62, out of Kensington Palace on Wednesday afternoon
Eyes on the road: The duchess appeared deep in concentration as she left the palace gates
Do it like the Duchess in a Barbour waxed jacket
It's a big week for the British Royal Family.
From the news on Monday that Prince Harry has popped the question to Suits actress Meghan Markle, to their first joint engagement scheduled for Friday and the Duchess of Cambridge's own busy diary, Fashion Finder is poised ready to track down everything Meghan and Kate-related.
Following on from her chic Kate Spade dress yesterday, the Duchess kept things casual for her visit to a primary school in London today, teaming her much-loved Penelope Chilvers boots with skinny jeans, a Temperley London jumper and a classic Barbour jacket.
We love the olive shade and military-inspired pockets on this jacket, which would make a practical addition to your winter wardrobe. Unfortunately Kate's exact version has sold out, but click (right) to buy the next best thing.
Or get the Barbour look on a budget with the help of our edit below. This Eddie Bauer jacket will do the trick!
Packed schedule: Earlier the duchess visited Robin Hood Primary School in south west London
Overseas: Carole was on hand to keep Kate company while Prince William, pictured, is on an official visit to Finland. Pictured, the Duke of Cambridge at an ice rink in Helsinki
Kate, 35, was at the wheel and drove her mother through the palace gates, with a security vehicle following closely behind.
The duchess, who is expecting her third child with William next April, was wrapped up in a grey checked coat, although little of her outfit could be seen.
She wore her thick brunette locks in loose curls around her shoulders and appeared to have kept her make-up to a minimum.?
Country Kate! The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge dressed down in a Barbour jacket and her trusty boots as she arrived for a day of gardening with children in London
One of the outdoor areas was named 'Bug-ingham Palace' in a nod to the royal who came to visit?
The Duchess of Cambridge donned her gardening gloves and joined children as she visited Robin Hood Primary School to celebrate ten years of the Royal Horticultural Society Campaign for School Gardening
Meanwhile Carole looked to be wearing a jacket with faux fur detailing around the collar.?
This morning Kate donned her country best as she stepped out for an engagement at?Robin Hood Primary School in Rayne's Park, south west London,?to celebrate their work with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Campaign for School Gardening.
She showed just the smallest hint of her baby bump in skin tight black jeans, knee-high leather boots and a black jumper under a green wax jacket.?
Kate, dressed in her trusty country attire, sat on a tree stump as she sat around and chatted to children about their favourite outdoor pursuits?
Kate certainly had a pregnancy glow about her as she sat around chatting to teachers and schoolchildren on Wednesday?
The duchess is a keen gardener and talked about how she was trying to pass on her love to children George and Charlotte.?
She is continuing with her busy schedule of royal engagements while Prince William carries out work in Finland.?
Today the Duke of Cambridge visited a Helsinki-based charity where he joked about his brother's upcoming wedding, describing it as an 'exciting time'. ?
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
- William: 'Hopefully Harry will stay out my fridge now he's engaged'
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.