Vixens in velvet! Glamorous Duchess of York dissolves into giggles with Tamara Beckwith at a charity event in Mayfair
- Sarah Ferguson, 58 attended a charity gala in London's Mayfair on Tuesday
- Joined her friend and socialite Tamara Beckwith at the even at a five star hotel
- The pair who have been friends for years, both wore stunning velvet dresses
- She broke away from her companion to give speech at the Lady Garden Gala
And it seems that the Duchess of York was certainly in a celebratory mood as she attended a charity gala in Mayfair on Tuesday evening.
Sarah Ferguson, 58 joined socialite Tamara Beckwith, 47?at the star-studded event for Cancer Research held at a five star hotel.?
Both Sarah and Tamara have been firm friends for years now, and are frequently spotted out at events and parties together - so it was no surprise to see the pair getting along famously.
Old friends Sarah Ferguson (left) and Tamara Beckwith appeared to be in high spirits on Tuesday evening as they attended a charity event for Cancer Research
Dressed in a full-length gown with velvet detail, Fergie was the picture of sophistication.?
Sweeping her trademark auburn hair into a half up-do, she added a regal touch with a crystal encrusted headband.??
Ever the devoted mother, Fergie showed her affection for her daughter, wearing a gold bracelet that featured Eugenie's name, spelled out in gems.?
Sarah Ferguson, 58, stepped out in a floor-length velvet dress for the event held in London
Sarah and Tamara ?have been firm friends for years and appeared to have plenty to catch up on over dinner
Tamara was also in velvet, with an encrusted waist detail and heavy diamond earrings?
Keeping the sparkling theme throughout, she accessorised with a pair of diamond drop earrings.?
Sarah added a smokey eye to complete her look and kept her lip colour neutral.
Meanwhile Tamara also kept with the velvet theme, opting for festive a deep red gown with an embellished detail at the waist. ?
Sarah took a break from her good friend to make a speech for the Lady Garden Gala
After speaking at the event, she went to rub shoulders with fellow socialites and celebrities?
The duchess had to break away from Tamara at one point during the dinner to make a speech for the Lady Garden Gala in aid of Silent No More Gynaecological Cancer Fund.?
The 58-year-old charity patron was joined by the likes of Gemma Arterton, Suki Waterhouse, Trinny Woodhall and Kristina Rihanoff.
Ex-Spice Girl and solo artist Mel C performed during the event, displaying incredibly toned arms in a deep plunging jump suit. ?
Most watched News videos
- Melania Trump prepares for first Christmas at White House
- Royal wedding: What will Meghan be called?
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Duchess of Cornwall is 'absolutely thrilled' over engagement news
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- 'It's not about royalty': Meghan's sister on engagement
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- William: 'Hopefully Harry will stay out my fridge now he's engaged'
- Meghan Markle reveals she has moved her dog to the UK
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first appearance following engagement
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.