Sick of the same old stocking fillers? The VERY bizarre lots for sale on Facebook Marketplace including half a bottle of Diet Coke and a human 'soul' you can snap up for ￡5
- Facebook users can advertise their unwanted goods for sale on its Marketplace
- Not all of the lots available to buy look particularly tempting?
- Online gallery captures some of the weirdest - including 'one left hand'?
The Christmas rush has kicked off in earnest, as shoppers pound the streets in search of the perfect gift for loved ones.?
It's why some prefer to snap up their presents online, away from the crowds and in the comfort of their own home.
But while internet shopping certainly requires less effort, the quality of the goods on offer can vary widely - as this online gallery?demonstrates.?
The wacky lots, all advertised on Facebook Marketplace by entrepreneurial (or just plain mischievous) users around the globe, include everything from a half bottle of Diet Coke, to a baby hedgehog, to one man's 'loud, nagging girlfriend' - available to buy for the bargain price of $100.?
Significant other for sale! One prankster advertised his girlfriend on Facebook Marketplace
Know anyone in need of a soul this Christmas? You can get one for a fiver on Facebook?
It's unclear how the person selling their left hand plans to deliver it to a buyer?
Tempted? Apparently this half bottle of Diet Coke tastes better than a brand new one?
This adorable baby hedgehog could be yours for just $50 - no delivery charge included?
Niche appeal: In addition to hedgehogs, snakes are available on the site too?
An entrepreneurial father-to-be offers a lesson in how not to treat your pregnant girlfriend ?
The 'perfect' Christmas gift? This seller's family can look forward to some treats under the tree
This seller has a fairly unique interpretation of what the phrase 'like new' actually means?
Most watched News videos
- WHAT?!: Incredible moment dog reacts to news she'll get a brother
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Shocking moment thug set man on fire using FIVE liters of petrol
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension