DON’T try this at home! Hilarious online gallery reveals people’s least useful life hacks
- Netizens have been sharing their very worst life hacks in a new online gallery?
- Many tips will land you in trouble with the law while others are plain dangerous?
- Many are downright stupid with suggestions including using Sellotape as an alternative for a selfie stick and placing a phone in water to magnify the screen
The internet is littered with useful tips and tricks to make everyday life easier, but you may want to avoid these hacks.
A hilarious new gallery shared on BoredPanda has revealed the very worst problem solving solutions that netizens have shared online.?
In many cases the tips are bound to land you in a fair bit of trouble with the law as one diner recommending leaving without paying while a motorist recommends raising your wiper blades to avoid parking tickets.?
Other hacks are just downright dangerous with a suggested solution for wrinkles being a snake bite and replacing a fire alarm with packet of popcorn.
Most tricks are just plain silly with a man suggesting that Sellotape makes a great alternative for a selfie stick and placing a phone in a glass of water can help magnify the screen.
A hilarious new online gallery has revealed people's very worst life hacks that you definitely won't want to try at home?
It is unlikely that pressing the button on your soda carton will reduce the calories in any way
Poking fun at food prep, anyone familiar with ice will be aware this hack is no use
It would probably easier to use an anti-wrinkle cream ?to prevent the signs of aging?
In theory Sellotape does work as a selfie stick replacement but it does not produce a very flattering photo
While a Sharpie will make your tires look the part however, it won't help the grip?
This tip may well be effective however, you may unnerve others visiting the bathroom?
Spreading toothpaste on your toast will not make for the most delicious of breakfasts
Those using a finger to stabalise their bagel when cutting it should keep plasters at the ready
Let's be clear that placing a slice of onion in your disc drive will do nothing to prevent viruses
A fresh batch of popcorn will do little to save your life in the event of a fire?
All motorists will be well aware that the 'R' on the gear stick ?is for reverse not 'racing mode'
You may be disappointed to find that keeping your wiper blades up will not prevent parking tickets?
While you will no longer hear the offending noise, turning up the radio is certainly not a solution to the problem?
While it may be a small comfort to the lonely, a rubber glove is unlikely to provide scintillating conversation?
It may work as a container but a raw pepper is likely to effect the taste of your brew too
You can say goodbye to your phone screen all together if you place it in a glass of water?
You may land yourself in trouble with the law if you attempt to use this hack to get out of paying?
Unfortunately, a photo of the sun will not act as a sufficient light source?
This extremely dangerous advice would bring those using it to an extremely sticky end
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment bully punches a girl before dragging her by hair
- The adorable moment of a dog teaching baby best friend to crawl
- Ghost hunters claim to have spotted 'child ghost' in corridor
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Grumpy sheep with a temper charges and head-butts a dog
- Explorers discover a vast network of ice caves under Montreal
- Motorcyclist chased by driver before being mown down and killed
- Taking a plunge! Outdoor yoga ends with woman falling in river
- Shocking footage shows how rubbish in oceans harms sea life
- Storm Caroline set to batter the UK with 80mph winds and snow
- A heart-stopping moment a pride of lions attack a buck
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs