'How you treat people ultimately tells it all': Harry's ex Cressida posts cryptic Instagram message
- Cressida Bonas, 28, posted an inspirational quote on Instagram on Tuesday?
- Came as details emerged of her ex-Prince Harry's plans for his spring wedding
- The royal, 33, will tie the knot with Meghan Markle, 36, in Windsor
With news of her royal ex's engagement making headlines around the world, Cressida Bonas has found herself under a brighter spotlight than usual this week.?
But the 28-year-old actress appears to be taken the attention in her stride and is using it as a chance to share uplifting messages with her supporters.?
Taking to Instagram today, Cressida, who split from Prince Harry in 2014, posted an inspirational quote to her followers about the importance of treating people with respect, adding the caption, 'truth'.?
Words to live by: The post, pictured, was shared as royal wedding details continued to emerge
Leading by example: The actress accompanied the words with this simple caption
It reads: 'No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells it all.'
Cressida accompanied the quote with the caption: 'Truth #quotestoliveby'.
The image was shared on Tuesday afternoon as details of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's plans for their spring nuptials continued to emerge.??
The glamorous blonde, 28, attended the St James Fayre in London on Tuesday night?
Actress Cressida Bonas, who split from Prince Harry back in 2014, was out in London last night?
Wedding bells: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their engagement on Monday
It was revealed today that Miss Markle, 36, will become a British citizen ahead of the ceremony and that the couple will tie the knot in Windsor.?
It was also announced that her first royal engagement will be on Friday, when she will join her royal fiance, 33, on an appearance in Nottingham.?
Cressida was once the woman who many presumed would one day be planning a wedding with Harry.??
She posted the quote on Instagram on Tuesday - the same day a smitten Prince Harry introduced his bride-to-be to the world's press ?
Former flame: Cressida pictured with Prince Harry at a rugby match in Twickenham in 2014
Positive: Cressida Bonas, pictured last week, posted an inspirational quote on Instagram?
Cressida certainly had all the makings of a princess; she is friends with both Princess Beatrice and Eugenie, joining the former in the world record attempt to complete the London Marathon in a human caterpillar in 2010, while the latter is said to have introduced her to Harry.?
She is the daughter of renowned Sixties It girl Lady Mary Gaye Curzon (whose father was the 6th Earl Howe) and Old Harrovian Jeffrey Bonas (her mother's third husband) owns a fabric company called MacCulloch & Wallis.
Her parents have racked up six marriages between them so Cressida has a number of half brothers and sisters including soon-to-be a Branson, Isabella, who was once admired by Prince William, and Gabriella Wilde, a model for Burberry.?
Most watched News videos
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Meghan Markle says Prince Harry proposal was 'amazing surprise'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle discuss meeting for the first time
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their engagement
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- 'She's capable of anything' Prince Harry gushes over fiancé Meghan
- Prince Harry: 'Hopefully we'll start a family in the near future'
- 'She's an incredible woman' Meghan Markle on meeting the Queen
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tender moments during engagement
- 'It's such exciting news' Kate on Harry and Meghan engagement
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.