Silky sensation! Lady Kitty Spencer looks festive in a burgundy frock as she steps out for the Claridge's Christmas tree party
- Lady Kitty Spencer stepped out for the Claridge's Christmas tree party tonight
- The 26-year-old looked festive in a silky long-sleeved burgundy frock
- The society beauty accessorised with a pair of gold heels and matching clutch ?
The Christmas party season is only just kicking off but Lady Kitty Spencer appeared to be already full of festive cheer as she stepped out for an event on Tuesday night.
The 26-year-old donned a silky burgundy wrap dress as she joined other famous faces for the annual Claridge's Christmas tree party.
She looked radiant as she posed in the lavish lobby of the five-star Mayfair hotel, the lights of the upside down Christmas tree twinkling in the background. ??
Lady in red! Kitty Spencer opted for a festive favourite for the Claridge's Christmas tree party
Be a babe like Kitty in her burgundy dress by Zimmerman
Lady Kitty Spencer looked beautiful in burgundy while attending Claridge's Christmas party.
She opted for a silky wrap dress by Zimmerman, a label that has quickly risen through the ranks of fashion thanks to their poetic understanding of womenswear.
This tonal dress is a departure from the brand's usual frosty floral prints but we're absolutely enamored by the fluid, ruffle lined hem and billowy sleeves. It borrowed inspiration from the high-glamour dresses of the 70's but given a 2017 update with its asymmetrical hemline.
This dress will be your best friend come holiday season so don't hesitate to click right and snag one for yourself from ShopBop.
Or keep up with Kitty by shopping one of the alternatives in the edit below. From our favorite by C/Meo to a bargain buy from Forever 21-- we've got something for everyone!
Golden girl: The society beauty accessorised with an embellished box clutch and heels
Continuing the festive theme, the society beauty accessorised with a pair of gold kitten heels and a matching gold box clutch bag.?
She wore her long blonde hair loose around her shoulders with one side tucked behind her ear to reveal a striking pair of sparkly chandelier earrings.??
Perfectly matched: Lady Kitty wore a bracelet, necklace and earrings that matched her dress
Twinkling lights:?Lady Kitty Spencer and Roxie Nafous pose in front of the inverted tree
Breathtaking: The enormous tree was designed by fashion powerhouse Karl Largerfeld
Around her neck she wore a matching necklace with jewels in the same colour as her dress.?
Lady Kitty, Princess Diana's niece, was?joined stars including Jade Jagger, Christopher Kane and Trinny Woodall, who attended the event with her partner Charles Saatchi.?
The evening celebrated the unveiling of the Claridge's Christmas tree, which was designed this year by fashion powerhouse Karl Lagerfeld and was inspired by his childhood memories of the festive season.?
Shoesday!?Trinny Woodall, 53, stepped out in her trademark kooky style as she attended Claridge's Christmas Tree Party on Tuesday night in a pair of metallic brogues
There are Christmas trees placed around the lobby of the five-star hotel but the centrepiece is a 16ft tall?inverted tree with silver gilded roots topped with a multi-faceted mirrored star which reflects rays of magical light across the art deco lobby.?
Reminiscent of a silver stalactite, the tree is hung with traditional silver lametta decorations, silver butter leather feathers and snowflakes handmade by craftsmen in Germany with tree candles giving a warm, inviting glow.?
Under the tree sit hand sewn white Icelandic sheepskin rugs to reflect a recent snowfall.
Most watched News videos
- 'We took a huge leap': Prince Harry and Meghan interview in full
- Royal wedding: What will Meghan be called?
- Royal wedding: Who will make Harry and Meghan's guest list?
- Five facts about upcoming royal wedding of Meghan and Harry
- Duchess of Cornwall is 'absolutely thrilled' over engagement news
- 'It's not about royalty': Meghan's sister on engagement
- A look back at the regal romance of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Harry on Diana 'Its days like today when I miss having her around'
- Meghan Markle's ex is spotted on the day of her engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first appearance following engagement
- Working mother Sandra shows off her abs after 12 week course
- 'It's such exciting news' Kate on Harry and Meghan engagement
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.