'She has flippers!': Former Miss Russia finalist is mocked for the size of her FEET by cruel trolls after sharing sizzling bikini snaps online
- Anastasia Reshetova, 21, was mocked for the size of her feet on Instagram
- The former Miss Russia was told she had 'flippers' after sharing a bikini picture
- Her fans rushed to defend her and said 'haters' will always find something wrong
A former Miss Russia finalist was bullied by cruel trolls over the size of her feet after she shared racy bikini pictures online.?
Beauty queen Anastasia Reshetova, 21, uploaded the scantily clad picture to her Instagram?account but started to receive hurtful comments from some followers.
In the snap the model, who was a runner-up in Miss Russia 2014, can be seen sitting on a luxury yacht dressed in just a bathing suit.
But eagle-eyed netizens were quick to spot the large size of her feet, and joked that she had 'flippers'.
Anastasia Reshetova, 21, shared this sizzling bikini picture but her followers were looking at her feet
Anastasia looked sensational as she posed in a skimpy orange bikini while relaxing on a yacht.
She had written beside the picture: 'The atmosphere is awesome.'
But internet users quickly flooded her page with unkind comments, mocking her feet.
One called ?pavira2004í replied: 'We don't see the atmosphere, we see the size...'
Trolls mocked Anastasia's feet for their size, cruelly saying she has 'flippers'
Some fans rushed to defend the model, who has previously been bullied over her weight?
Other users even compared her feet to the flippers worn by deep-sea divers.
But some fans rushed to defend Anastasia, who has previously been bullied for her weight.
One identified as ?zajufffaíwrote: 'I have size 41 but actually 42, and it is really hard to get a nice pair of shoes for my feet. But who cares?!
'This is not the worst thing in the world. Haters are simply willing to find a tiny thing about you that they can nag about.'
Anastasia's social media accounts are full of sizzling swimsuit and bikini pictures
She previously said that she had been bullied for her looks while she was growing up
And elena_bucatelií noted: 'People, stop being so full of hate. Check out your own look first prior to criticising others.'
Anastasia has racked up 1.5 million followers on social media, who she often treats with revealing photos.
The gorgeous model has also spoken about her past image issues and says she did not always love her body.
Anastasia is a former Miss Russia contestant and was runner up in the 2014 competition
She previously called for people to stop judging others on the way they look
She has been criticised for looking too thin and was even slammed for having gained too much weight during Moscow Fashion Week in March.
She previously said:?'I wouldn't have thought I would feel so confident at my age. At school I was bullied by both girls and boys.
'As people say: You are judged by how you look.
'One way or another people will pay attention to the cover, and only after will they see what is actually inside.'
The beauty queen has 1.5 million Instagram followers who flood her page with likes and comments
Most watched News videos
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Royal Mail driver mounts pavement as ambulance approaches
- Moment Britain First deputy leader makes plea to Donald Trump
- Dad of abused baby Poppi Worthington smuggled into back of court
- 'The celebrity': McGregor posts cryptic video following pub brawl
- Scouser teaches Taiwanese children how to speak Scouse slang
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.