Are you sure you wanted to hit 'post'? Hilarious gallery shows off ill-advised social media updates including photos of a funeral and a father leering at his OWN daughter
- Comedy gallery shows the flip-side of social media, when bad taste runs amok??
- Ill-advised posts include shots of a son toasting his grandmother with beer...while driving a car and next to images of her funeral
- And a hapless police department trying to catch a criminal are caught out...by said criminal who spots his own mugshot on Facebook
A knee-jerk reaction on social media can condemn you to ridicule...from hundreds, make that thousands, of people.
A comedic gallery of hapless Facebook posts shows just what happens when you press send without thinking first.
There's the sneak who tried to photograph an image of a 'hot girl' on public transport, only to find they'd put the flash on the camera - and she very soon knew she was being snapped.?
And more fool the person who mocks another...you never know who might be watching with a smart comment of their own.?
Take the criminal who responded to his own wanted poster with relish - leaving police frustrated and none the wiser as to his whereabouts.?
Here, Femail rounds up a dozen or more reasons why you should think before you post: ?
Dad! A father takes to social media to publish a little too much ?information on his son's bathroom habits
Well, you did ask for it! This poster fails to realise he's straight out a 80s cartoon Scooby Doo
Bad taste a go-go! A grieving relative hits the bottle - behind the wheel?
Maybe keep that one to yourself: A father posts an ill-advised comment about his daugther
Creepy: A sleazy photo opportunity goes awry when the snapper leaves the flash on
Keep on running! This criminal on the run keeps the police on their toes - by responding to his wanted request ?
Just weird: A blood heart - carved from a love-struck boyfriend's arm - strikes a macabre chord
Fake news alert: This reader doesn't quite get what The Onion does
Say what! A tale of phone rescue makes social media - and it probably shouldn't?
Missing the point: A lady tries to show off her new haircut...but finds her labelling misunderstood
More fake news: They really don't keep whales in bags...even at Seaworld
A love story...who cares about the minor details - like mass slaughter and eternal misery
Gotcha! A taxi driver recoups a fare...by posting on a phone lost in the back of his cab
Asking for a comeback? A cheeky t-shirt gets a cheeky response on Facebook?
Most watched News videos
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Shocking deadly knife fight leads to pram being hurled into a road
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Burger King manager screams at customer who took too long to order
- Footage of cabin where woman was kept as a sex slave for 10 years
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Shocking moment 'travellers' try to steal driver's dashcam
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Daring wingsuit flyers enter a plane in flight after BASE jump
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.