'This was so awkward': Girl shares hilarious texts sent by her furious father after he found a 'sex toy' in her bedroom – only to learn it was something VERY different
- A woman was left horrified when her dad asked her why she had a sex toy
- The father called it 'disgusting' and told her not to leave the toy lying around
- But the offending object wasn't actually a toy at all, and was actually innocent?
Nobody likes discussing sex with their parents, and now one teen's cringeworthy conversation with her father has gone viral.
Her dad sent her a picture of what he believed to be a sex toy, telling his daughter that it was 'disgusting' to leave it lying around.
Emily was horrified and quickly told her father it was actually a portable charger, and their hilarious exchange has now gone viral.?
Twitter user @_emmilly was left mortified after receiving a message from her father who believed he had found a sex toy in her room?
Emily shared their text exchange on Twitter on Sunday, and it quickly wracked up over 31,000 retweets and 119,000 likes.
She described the situation 'so awkward' as her father tried to tell her off for owning a sex toy.
In her tweet accompanying her dad's texts, Emily wrote: 'This was so awkward omg my dad really assumed the worst.'?
Emily's father sent her an image of what he believed to be a sex toy describing what he found as 'disgusting'?
Sending his daughter a photo of the offending item he texted: 'Why are you making these purchases? That is disgusting! You shouldn't waste your money! If you have these kind of needs I suggest you don't leave this s*** laying around.'
A confused Emily asked her dad what he thought he'd found, and his response was seriously funny.
'Those disgusting toys that vibrate! I'm not that old Emily!' he responded.
Horrified, Emily revealed that he had actually found her portable charger before questioning why he was going through her stuff to begin with.
Emily explained that the object was actually a portable charger that she uses in Disneyland and her dad quickly changed the subject
She called the hilarious exchange 'so awkward' but her tweet quickly went viral
She wrote: 'DAD THATS MY PORTABLE CHARGER! I USE THAT FOR DISNEYLAND TO CHARGE MY PHONE!!! OMG WHAT WERE UOU DOING IN MY STUFF BTW?? (sic)'
The hilarious exchange ended on a rather awkward note, pleading her not to tell her mother, revealing that he had been in search of a 'Chapstick'.
After her father found out about his newfound internet fame, Emily shared a video of him frantically searching for the tweet on Twitter. ?
Clearly mortified, she posted: 'He's on to me. F**k.'?
Most watched News videos
- Horrifying moment rescuers find dog cruelly encased in ice by owner
- Footage of cabin where woman was kept as a sex slave for 10 years
- Terrifying moment tourist is attacked by crocodile
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Meghan Markle says Prince Harry proposal was 'amazing surprise'
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Shocking deadly knife fight leads to pram being hurled into a road
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle discuss meeting for the first time
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their engagement
- 'She's capable of anything' Prince Harry gushes over fiancé Meghan
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tender moments during engagement
- 'She's an incredible woman' Meghan Markle on meeting the Queen
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.