'This is unbelievably creepy': Parents slam 'disgusting' dress designed for girls as young as THREE that's emblazoned with the slogan 'I'm sexy and I know it'
- Dress sparked controversy after being shared by Let Clothes Be Clothes group
- Frock, which features a black tulle skirt, is available on the website Ozsale?
- Social media users questioned why anyone thought slogan was suitable?
Parents have slammed a dress printed with the words 'I'm sexy and I know it' that has been designed for girls as young as three.
The frock, which features a vest-style top and a black tulle skirt, is available on Australian website Ozsale for AUD $12 (￡6.85).
But the dress has sparked controversy after being shared by UK-based campaign group Let Clothes Be Clothes, which described the garment as 'very, very concerning'.
Backlash: A dress that is made for children as young as three has gone on sale with the slogan 'I'm sexy and I know it' printed across the chest, prompting dozens of complaints from parents
Horrified: Outraged parents criticised the 'disgusting' frock on a public Facebook group
Other social media users were quick to react, describing the dress as 'disgusting' and 'unbelievably creepy'.?
The frock is described on the Ozsale website as being 'beautifully designed clothing for your little one', as well as 'durable and stylish.'?
But the slogan on the frock left parents outraged - with many questioning why it was considered a suitable garment for children.?
One Facebook user wrote: 'Who on earth thinks that's an appropriate slogan for a child's clothing.'?
Worryingly young: The dress is available in sizes suitable for children as young as three
'I feel sick': Concerned parents questioned why the designer thought it was acceptable
Another added: 'Don’t even know where to begin. I’m rendered speechless that this thing even exists.'?
Others were left baffled by the idea that anyone might want to actually buy the dress?for a child.?
One commented: 'I can’t imagine what sort of parent would actually buy this dress for their child.'
Another posted: 'Gross! Whoever would buy this seriously needs help!'?
Appalling: One mother said she had been 'rendered speechless' after seeing the dress online?
MailOnline has contacted Ozsale for comment. ??
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- 'Home's South London mate' Sadiq Khan's retort to BBC reporter
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- Motorcyclist chased by driver before being mown down and killed
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Moment Charlie Pearce hides behind a car to avoid a police car
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery