'What happened to your face?': Catherine Zeta Jones, 48, leaves fans puzzled over her remarkably smooth visage and full lips in youthful looking social media snaps
- Catherine Zeta Jones' Instagram snaps are causing a stir among her fans
- The 48-year-old sports a remarkably youthful appearance in her sultry selfies
- Fans have questioned whether she's had plastic surgery done on her face
Catherine Zeta Jones has sparked concerns from her fans for her very youthful looking appearance.
The actress, 48, has been posting a string of Instagram?pictures where she sports an ageless appearance and fuller lips.
Worried fans have left comments quizzing the star on her changing appearance, asking her 'what happened to your face?'.
Catherine Zeta Jones, 48, has shared Instagram snaps in which she sports a remarkably youthful appearance
Earlier this month the Chicago actress took a selfie from her car and shared it on the social media app.
Wearing her trademark brunette locks around her face, Catherine looked stylish as she pulled a sultry pose for the camera.
But fans were concerned about her youthful glow, with one person expressing their shock by telling her she'd had 'too much surgeries'.
The star regularly updates her fans with her A-List life, taking pictures on set, with her husband and children and spending quality time with her father.
The star's followers were shocked by her youthful glow, saying she'd had 'too much surgeries'
Fans continued to post comments about her changing looks, with some accusing her of having Botox and plastic surgery.
One commented: 'So sad for you, your face is so changed.'
'No like your new face [sic]' another said.
While a third wrote: 'What happened to your face Catherine?'
Catherine barely seems to have aged at all since her time in The Darling Buds of May (right), which first aired 26 years ago.
Catherine also sported fuller lips in her Instagram selfies, with 1 million fans following her account
A fourth posted: 'Yet another celebrity with too much money - Catherine did not need plastic surgery and now she has had so much she is hardly recognisable.'?
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Catherine Zeta Jones and is awaiting comment.
Catherine recently celebrated her anniversary with her husband Michael Douglas, 73.
The glamorous actress is known for her roles in Chicago and Zoro, the first of which she won an Oscar for?
The Mask of Zorro star took to Instagram to post a sweet message for the Hollywood star as they celebrated 17 years of married bliss, admitting that she never thought their life would be as good as it is right now.
Alongside a picture of the pair on their wedding day, Catherine wrote on Instagram: '17 years ago today, I said 'I do' to my best friend and father of our two and a half month old son.
'Thought it could never get better than that day, but it did. Happy anniversary darling, Michael. With you, in my life, and Dylan and Carys, every day could be a twelve hour fantastic party at the Plaza in New York. Love you. #love #lovestrong (sic)'?
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- EU warns Trump against recognizing Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies