'I am not anorexic and I don't have an eating disorder,' an emotional Tara Reid tells DailyMailTV in response to body shamers
- Caylee Anthony's grandparents tell Crime Watch Daily they saw her ghost?
- Kevin Spacey comes out and apologies for alleged sexual assault?
- Selena Gomez details miracle kidney donor who saved her life?
- DailyMailTV airs nationwide, check showtimes at DailyMailTV.com
?Tara Reid is angry and frustrated that people constantly question her weight.
'I don't fluctuate. This is just who I am, this is my natural weight and people need to leave me alone,' an emotional Tara Reid exclusively tells DailyMailTV after a photo of the star in a mini dress set off a firestorm online.
The star says she weighs 95 pounds and is 'not anorexic.' She is speaking out against body shamers and says it is especially difficult for her ailing mother to read these accusations online.
Actor Kevin Spacey reacted to this weekend's allegations of sexual assault by Anthony Rapp by apologizing and announcing that he is gay. Anthony told BuzzFeed News he was at a party in 1986 as a 14-year-old actor when the star carried him to a bed before 'laying down on top of me.'
The Oscar winner issued a statement today saying that while he doesn't remember the incident, he apologizes for the 'deeply inappropriate drunken behavior.' He also came out, drawing harsh backlash from Rose McGowan and other stars who say he is just trying to divert attention away from the accusations.
Caylee Anthony's grandfather claims he has seen her ghost. He describes the child walking into his home to tap him on the forehead in an exclusive interview with Crime Watch Daily's Chris Hansen. See more in this preview of Chris' discussion with Caylee's grandparents, more than nine years after the two-year-old's remains were found near her home in Florida. They describe seeing their granddaughter in their home and weigh in on a rumored Casey Anthony reality show with OJ Simpson.?
Selena Gomez's kidneys were failing when a close friend saw her struggling to open a water bottle and offered to help. Miraculously she was a match as a kidney donor. Selena recounts her incredible journey to good health, including harrowing surgeries and a fight with lupus, on Good Morning America.
Most watched DailyMailTV videos
- Thursday: Former coworkers on Matt Lauer news
- Matt Lauer out at NBC over sexual misconduct
- Former Scientologist reveals church recruiting secrets
- Matthew Perry asks a porn star for 'Roxys and Oxys'
- Friday's show: a Scientology escapee breaks her silence
- Former scientologist alleges abuse made her quit
- Monday Exclusive: ‘I did not know he was married’
- R Kelly's ex-girlfriend's shocking new abuse claims
- Former NYPD detective on terror investigation
- Just the pics! View DailyMail.com's eye-popping photos on DailyMailTV
- Wendy Williams: 'I stand by my guy'
- DailyMailTV premieres with Meghan Markle's brother
No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.